Distribution-free specification tests of conditional models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 143 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zheng, John Xu, 2000. "A Consistent Test Of Conditional Parametric Distributions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 667-691, October.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1996.
"A Conditional Kolmogorov Test,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1111R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nikabadze, A. & Stute, W., 1997. "Model checks under random censorship," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 249-259, March.
- Winfried Stute, 2002. "Model Checks for Generalized Linear Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 29(3), pages 535-545.
- Jushan Bai, 2003. "Testing Parametric Conditional Distributions of Dynamic Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 531-549, August.
- Bai, Jushan, 1996. "Testing for Parameter Constancy in Linear Regressions: An Empirical Distribution Function Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 597-622, May.
- Thomas Parker, 2010.
"A comparison of alternative approaches to sup-norm goodness of fit tests with estimated parameters,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP34/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Parker, Thomas, 2010. "A comparison of alternative approaches to sup-norm goodness of git gests with estimated parameters," MPRA Paper 22926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Igor Kheifets & Carlos Velasco, 2012. "Model Adequacy Checks for Discrete Choice Dynamic Models," Working Papers w0170, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ilia Negri & Yoichi Nishiyama, 2010. "Goodness of fit test for ergodic diffusions by tick time sample scheme," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 81-95, April.
- Song, Kyungchul, 2010. "Testing semiparametric conditional moment restrictions using conditional martingale transforms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 74-84, January.
- Carlos Velasco, 2013. "Comments on: Model-free model-fitting and predictive distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 237-239, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.