Information processing and Bayesian analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 107 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Izan, Haji Y., 1980. "To pool or not to pool? : A reexamination of Tobin's food demand problem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 391-402, August.
- Zellner, Arnold & Moulton, Brent R., 1985. "Bayesian regression diagnostics with applications to international consumption and income data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 187-211.
- Cohen, Michele & Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1980. "Rational Behavior under Complete Ignorance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1281-99, July.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1999. "Inferring the Nutrient Content of Food With Prior Information," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 728-734.
- Smith, Aaron D. & Naik, Prasad A. & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 2005.
"Markov-Switching Model Selection Using Kullback-Leibler Divergence,"
11976, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Smith, Aaron & Naik, Prasad A. & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 2006. "Markov-switching model selection using Kullback-Leibler divergence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 553-577, October.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Jarocinski, Marek, 2007.
"Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6544, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Jarociński, Marek, 2008. "Determinants of economic growth: will data tell?," Working Paper Series 0852, European Central Bank.
- Marek Jarocinski & Antonio Ciccone, 2009. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?," Working Papers 2009-36, FEDEA.
- Antonio Ciccone & Marek Jarocinski, 2010. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?," Working Papers 1009, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Antonio Ciccone & Marek Jarocinski, 2007. "Determinants of economic growth: Will data tell?," Economics Working Papers 1052, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2009.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Sheng, Xuguang, 2009.
"Learning and heterogeneity in GDP and inflation forecasts,"
21448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Sheng, Xuguang, 2010. "Learning and heterogeneity in GDP and inflation forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 265-292, April.
- Kajal Lahiri & Xuguang Sheng, 2009. "Learning and Heterogeneity in GDP and Inflation Forecasts," Discussion Papers 09-05, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Ley, Eduardo, 2006.
"Statistical inference as a bargaining game,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 142-149, October.
- Wang, Zitian & Wang, Lili & Tan, Shaohua, 2008. "Emergent and spontaneous computation of factor relationships from a large factor set," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3939-3959, December.
- Zellner, Arnold, 2004. "To test or not to test and if so, how?: Comments on "size matters"," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 581-586, November.
- Nicolas Bousquet, 2010. "Eliciting vague but proper maximal entropy priors in Bayesian experiments," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 613-628, September.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Sheng, Xuguang, 2008. "Evolution of forecast disagreement in a Bayesian learning model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 325-340, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.