Information and Entropy Econometrics--Editor's View
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 107 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raffaella Giacomini, 2012.
"Incorporating theoretical restrictions into forecasting by projection methods,"
2012 Meeting Papers
548, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2011. "Incorporating theoretical restrictions into forecasting by projection methods," CEPR Discussion Papers 8604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arndt, Channing & Simler, Kenneth R., 2005.
"Estimating utility-consistent poverty lines,"
189, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paulo Ferreira & Andreia Dionísio & Cesaltina Pires, 2010. "Adopt the euro? The GME approach," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 231-247, December.
- Wang, Zitian & Wang, Lili & Tan, Shaohua, 2008. "Emergent and spontaneous computation of factor relationships from a large factor set," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3939-3959, December.
- Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2002.
"An information-theoretic extension to structural VAR modelling,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
20203, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2002. "An information-theoretic extension to structural VAR modelling," Econometrics 0203005, EconWPA.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:587-596 is not listed on IDEAS
- Somwaru, Agapi & Dirkse, Steve, 2012. "Dynamic PEATSim Model: Documenting Its Use in Analyzing Global Commodity Markets," Technical Bulletins 129359, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jongeneel, Roelof A. & Tonini, Axel, 2008. "Dairy Quota and Farm Structural Change: A Case Study on the Netherlands," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chu, Ba, 2011. "Recovering copulas from limited information and an application to asset allocation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1824-1842, July.
- Pedro Macedo & Elvira Silva, 2010. "A stochastic production frontier model with a translog specification using the generalized maximum entropy estimator," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 587-596.
- Golan, Amos & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2002. "Comparison of maximum entropy and higher-order entropy estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 195-211, March.
- Sella Lisa, 2008. "Old and New Spectral Techniques for Economic Time Series," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200809, University of Turin.
- Balcombe, Kelvin, 2006. "Cross-Entropy Estimation of Linear Cointegrated Equations," MPRA Paper 15100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.