Information and Entropy Econometrics--Editor's View
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 107 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D.E. Allen & A. Kramadibrata & Michael McAleer & R. Powell & A. K. Singh, 2012.
"A non-parametric and entropy based analysis of the relationship between the VIX and S&P500,"
Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico
2012-19, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2013. "A Non-Parametric and Entropy Based Analysis of the Relationship between the VIX and S&P 500," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 6-30, October.
- D.E. Allen & A. Kramadibrata & M. McAleer & R. Powell & A. K. Singh, 2012. "A non-parametric and entropy based analysis of the relationship between the VIX and S&P500," KIER Working Papers 827, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2013. "A Non-Parametric and Entropy Based Analysis of the Relationship between the VIX and S&P 500," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-018/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- David E Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert Powell & Abhay Kumar Singh, 2013. "A non-parametric and entropy based analysis of the relationship between the VIX and S&P 500," Working papers 2013-01, Edith Cowan University, School of Business.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:587-596 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2002.
"An information-theoretic extension to structural VAR modelling,"
- Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2002. "An information-theoretic extension to structural VAR modelling," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20203, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Alastair R. Hall & Yuyi Li & Chris D. Orme, 2012.
"Testing for Structural Instability in Moment Restriction Models: an Info?metric Approach,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
1205, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Alastair R. Hall & Yuyi Li & Chris D. Orme & Arthur Sinko, 2013. "Testing for Structural Instability in Moment Restriction Models: an Info-metric Approach," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1326, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Wang, Zitian & Wang, Lili & Tan, Shaohua, 2008. "Emergent and spontaneous computation of factor relationships from a large factor set," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3939-3959, December.
- Paulo Ferreira & Andreia Dionísio & Cesaltina Pires, 2010. "Adopt the euro? The GME approach," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 231-247, December.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2011.
"Incorporating theoretical restrictions into forecasting by projection methods,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raffaella Giacomini, 2012. "Incorporating theoretical restrictions into forecasting by projection methods," 2012 Meeting Papers 548, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jongeneel, Roelof A. & Tonini, Axel, 2008. "Dairy Quota and Farm Structural Change: A Case Study on the Netherlands," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Balcombe, Kelvin, 2006. "Cross-Entropy Estimation of Linear Cointegrated Equations," MPRA Paper 15100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Somwaru, Agapi & Dirkse, Steve, 2012. "Dynamic PEATSim Model: Documenting Its Use in Analyzing Global Commodity Markets," Technical Bulletins 129359, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Laurence Roope & Simon Peters, 2013. "Intertemporal poverty in Great Britain," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1327, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Pedro Macedo & Elvira Silva, 2010. "A stochastic production frontier model with a translog specification using the generalized maximum entropy estimator," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 587-596.
- Golan, Amos & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2002. "Comparison of maximum entropy and higher-order entropy estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 195-211, March.
- Sella Lisa, 2008. "Old and New Spectral Techniques for Economic Time Series," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200809, University of Turin.
- Arndt, Channing & Simler, Kenneth R., 2005.
"Estimating utility-consistent poverty lines,"
FCND discussion papers
189, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.