Information indices: unification and applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 107 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brockett, Patrick L. & Charnes, Abraham & Cooper, William W. & Learner, David & Phillips, Fred Y., 1995. "Information theory as a unifying statistical approach for use in marketing research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 310-329, July.
- P.A. Tinsley & P.A. Spindt & M.E. Friar, 1980.
"Indicator and filter attributes of monetary aggregates: a nit-picking case for disaggregation,"
Special Studies Papers
140, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tinsley, P. A. & Spindt, P. A. & Friar, M. E., 1980. "Indicator and filter attributes of monetary aggregates : A nit-picking case for disaggregation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 61-91, September.
- Peter Hall & Sally Morton, 1993. "On the estimation of entropy," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 69-88, March.
- Theil, Henri, 1987. "How many bits of information does an independent variable yield in a multiple regression?," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 107-108, November.
- Colin Cameron, A. & Windmeijer, Frank A. G., 1997. "An R-squared measure of goodness of fit for some common nonlinear regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342, April.
- Soofi, Ehsan S., 1990. "Effects of collinearity on information about regression coefficients," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 255-274, March.
- Gokhale, D. V., 1983. "On entropy-based goodness-of-fit tests," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 157-165, March.
- Theil, Henri, 1980. "The entropy of the maximum entropy distribution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 145-148.
- Salois, Matthew J., 2013. "Regional changes in the distribution of foreign aid: An entropy approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(13), pages 2893-2902.
- Salois, Matthew & Moss, Charles & Erickson, Kenneth, 2010.
"Farm Income, Population, and Farmland Prices: A Relative Information Approach,"
26848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Salois & Charles Moss & Kenneth Erickson, 2012. "Farm income, population and farmland prices: a relative information approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 289-307, April.
- Golan, Amos & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2002. "Comparison of maximum entropy and higher-order entropy estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 195-211, March.
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Sydorovych, Olha & Marra, Michele C., 2007. "Relative Importance of Environmental Attributes Using Logistic Regression," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34846, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Salois, Matthew & Moss, Charles, 2010. "An Information Approach to the Dynamics in Farm Income: Implications for Farmland Markets," MPRA Paper 26850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soofi, E.S. & Nystrom, P.C. & Yasai-Ardekani, M., 2009. "Executives' perceived environmental uncertainty shortly after 9/11," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 3502-3515, July.
- Retzer, J.J. & Soofi, E.S. & Soyer, R., 2009. "Information importance of predictors: Concept, measures, Bayesian inference, and applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2363-2377, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.