A note on income velocity of money in a cash-in-advance economy with capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 60 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Stokey, Nancy L., 1983.
"Optimal fiscal and monetary policy in an economy without capital,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 55-93.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr. & Nancy L. Stokey, 1982. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy in an Economy Without Capital," Discussion Papers 532, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 1995.
"Growth and the effects of inflation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1405-1428, November.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Stokey, Nancy L, 1987.
"Money and Interest in a Cash-in-Advance Economy,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 491-513, May.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr. & Nancy L. Stokey, 1987. "Money and Interest in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," NBER Working Papers 1618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr. & Nancy L. Stokey, 1984. "Money and Interest in Cash-In-Advance Economy," Discussion Papers 628, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Caballe, Jordi & Santos, Manuel S, 1993. "On Endogenous Growth with Physical and Human Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1042-67, December.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1985. "Money and Asset Prices in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(5), pages 919-44, October.
- Ireland, Peter N, 1994. "Money and Growth: An Alternative Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 47-65, March.
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian, 1997. "Shrinking money and monetary business cycles," Working Papers 579, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hodrick, Robert J & Kocherlakota, Narayana R & Lucas, Deborah, 1991.
"The Variability of Velocity in Cash-in-Advance Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 358-84, April.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Narayana Kocherlakota & Deborah Lucas, 1989. "The Variability of Velocity in Cash-In-Advance Models," NBER Working Papers 2891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jana Hromcová, 2005. "Precautionary Money Demand in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Capital," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 51-63, August.
- Jana Hromcová, 2004. "On The Income Velocity Of Money In A Cash-In-Advance Economy With Capital," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- De Santis, Roberto A., 2012. "Quantity theory is alive: the role of international portfolio shifts," Working Paper Series 1435, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.