Relative importance and determinants of landowners' transaction costs in collaborative wildlife management in Kenya: an empirical analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 45 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shelanski, Howard A & Klein, Peter G, 1995. "Empirical Research in Transaction Cost Economics: A Review and Assessment," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 335-61, October.
- Noordwijk, M. van & Leimona, B. & Emerton, L. & Tomich, T.P. & Velarde, S.J. & Kallesoe, M. & Sekher, M & Swallow, B., 2007. "Criteria and indicators for environmental service compensation and reward mechanisms: realistic, voluntary, conditional and pro-poor," Working Papers b14964, World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department.
- Matczak, Piotr, 2008. "Is network governance possible? The case of Polish Drawienski National Park, Poland," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 36(1).
- John Mburu, 2004. "Wildlife Conservation and Management in Kenya: Towards a Co-management Approach," Working Papers 2004.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arifin, Bustanul, 2006. "Transaction Cost Analysis of Upstream-Downstream Relations in Watershed Services: Lessons from Community-Based Forestry Management in Sumatra, Indonesia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25788, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.