Criteria and indicators for environmental service compensation and reward mechanisms: realistic, voluntary, conditional and pro-poor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department in its series Working Papers with number b14964.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: United Nations Avenue, Gigiri, PO Box 30677-00100 GPO, Nairobi
Phone: +254 20 722 4000
Fax: +254 20 722 4001
Web page: http://www.worldagroforestry.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mburu, John & Birner, Regina & Zeller, Manfred, 2003. "Relative importance and determinants of landowners' transaction costs in collaborative wildlife management in Kenya: an empirical analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 59-73, April.
- Ferraro, Paul J. & Simpson, R. David, 2005. "Cost-effective conservation when eco-entrepreneurs have market power," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 651-663, October.
- Arifin, Bustanul & Swallow, Brent M. & Suyanto, S. & Coe, Richard D., 2009.
"A conjoint analysis of farmer preferences for community forestry contracts in the Sumber Jaya Watershed, Indonesia,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2040-2050, May.
- Arifin, B. & Swallow, B. & Suyanto & Coe, R., 2008. "A conjoint analysis of farmer preferences for community forestry contracts in the Sumber Jaya watershed, Indonesia," Working Papers, World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department b15527, World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department.
- World Agroforestry centre, 2010. "Pro-poor compensation and rewards for environmental services in the tropics: saving the commons in Asia, Africa and Latin America?," Working Papers, World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department b16863, World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department.
- Bustanul Arifin, 2010. "Global Sustainability Regulation and Coffee Supply Chains in Lampung Province, Indonesia," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture, vol. 7(2), pages 67-89, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacinta kimwaki).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.