Harvesting and conserving a species when numbers are low: population viability and gambler's ruin in bioeconomic models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jared Greenville & T. Gordon MacAulay, 2006. "Protected areas in fisheries: a two-patch, two-species model ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), pages 207-226, 06.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Mark Eiswerth, 2008.
"The Ghost of Extinction: Preservation Values and Minimum Viable Population in Wildlife Models,"
2008-09, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Eiswerth, Mark E. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2009. "The ghost of extinction: Preservation values and minimum viable population in wildlife models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2129-2136, May.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Eiswerth, Mark E., 2007. "The Ghost of Extinction: Preservation Values and Minimum Viable Population in Wildlife Models," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9790, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Freitas, Luiz & Wagner, Jeffrey, 2009. "The uncertain moral context of price changes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1100-1105, February.
- Greenville, Jared W. & MacAulay, T. Gordon, 2006. "Protected areas in fisheries: a two-patch, two-species model," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), June.
- Beynon, Malcolm J. & Munday, Max, 2008. "Considering the effects of imprecision and uncertainty in ecological footprint estimation: An approach in a fuzzy environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 373-383, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.