Operational research models and the management of fisheries and aquaculture: A review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 156 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clark, Colin W. & Kirkwood, Geoffrey P., 1986. "On uncertain renewable resource stocks: Optimal harvest policies and the value of stock surveys," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 235-244, September.
- Heaps, Terry, 1993. "The Optimal Feeding of Farmed Fish," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 8(2).
- Arnason, Ragnar, 1992. "Optimal Feeding Schedules and Harvesting Time in Aquaculture," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 7(1).
- Clark, Colin W & Clarke, Frank H & Munro, Gordon R, 1979. "The Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resource Stocks: Problems of Irreversible Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 25-47, January.
- Mistiaen, Johan A. & Strand, Ivar E., Jr., 1998. "Optimal Feeding And Harvest Time For Fish With Weight-Dependent Prices," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 13(4).
- Opaluch, James J. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 1984. "Behavioral Modeling and Fisheries Management," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 1(1).
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124.
- Boyce John R., 1995. "Optimal Capital Accumulation in a Fishery: A Nonlinear Irreversible Investment Model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 324-339, May.
- Heaps, Terry, 1995. "Density Dependent Growth and the Culling of Farmed Fish," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 10(3).
- Lane, Daniel E., 1989. "Operational research and fisheries management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 229-242, October.
- Sherry L. Larkin & Gilbert Sylvia, 1999. "Intrinsic Fish Characteristics and Intraseason Production Efficiency: A Management-Level Bioeconomic Analysis of a Commercial Fishery," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 29-43.
- Anthony Scott, 1955. "The Fishery: The Objectives of Sole Ownership," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 116.
- Yu, Run & Leung, PingSun, 2006. "Optimal Partial Harvesting Schedule for Aquaculture Operations," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(3).
- Poot-López, Gaspar Román & Hernández, Juan M. & Gasca-Leyva, Eucario, 2010. "Input management in integrated agriculture-aquaculture systems in Yucatan: Tree spinach leaves as a dietary supplement in tilapia culture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 98-104, February.
- Güttler, Stefan, 2008. "Forschung und Entwicklung in der Aquakultur: Ein Überblick über Arbeitsgebiete und offene Fragen," I&I Working Paper 01/2008, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Agricultural Economics, Section Innovation and Information.
- Arnason, Ragnar, 2009. "Fisheries management and operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 741-751, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.