Optimal Capital Accumulation in a Fishery: A Nonlinear Irreversible Investment Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 28 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eisenack, K. & Welsch, H. & Kropp, J.P., 2006. "A qualitative dynamical modelling approach to capital accumulation in unregulated fisheries," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2613-2636, December.
- Nostbakken, Linda & Thebaud, Olivier & Sorensen, Lars-Christian, 2011. "Investment Behaviour and Capacity Adjustment in Fisheries: A Survey of the Literature," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 26(2).
- Sandal, Leif Kristoffer & Steinshamn, Stein Ivar, 2006. "Irreversible Investments Revisited," Discussion Papers 2006/11, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Poudel, Diwakar & Sandal, Leif K. & Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Steinshamn, Stein I., 2011. "Fisheries Management under Irreversible Investment: Does Stochasticity Matter?," Discussion Papers 2011/20, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Damania, Richard & Bulte, Erwin H., 2006. "Renewable resource regulation and uncertain prices: The role of financial structure and bankruptcy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 41-53, January.
- Valentina Bosetti & David Tomberlin, 2004. "Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei," Working Papers 2004.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bjorndal, Trond & Lane, Daniel E. & Weintraub, Andres, 2004. "Operational research models and the management of fisheries and aquaculture: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 533-540, August.
- Anders Skonhoft & Asle Gauteplass, 2012. "Optimal exploitation of a renewable resource with capital limitations," Working Paper Series 12912, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Sandal, Leif K. & Steinshamn, Stein Ivar & Hoff, Ayoe, 2007. "Irreversible Investments Revisited," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 22(3).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.