A note on the extinction of renewable resources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 15 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brozovic, Nicholas & Schlenker, Wolfram, 2011. "Optimal management of an ecosystem with an unknown threshold," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 627-640, February.
- Tapan Mitra & Santanu Roy, 2006.
"Optimal exploitation of renewable resources under uncertainty and the extinction of species,"
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-23, 05.
- Mitra, Tapan & Roy, Santanu, 2003. "Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resources under Uncertainty and the Extinction of Species," Working Papers 03-10, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Shmuel Amir, 2002. "Harvesting to Extinction: Is It Socially Rational?," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 135-162, May.
- Erwin Bulte & G. van Kooten, 1999. "Marginal Valuation of Charismatic Species: Implications for Conservation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(1), pages 119-130, July.
- Rondeau, Daniel, 1998. "The Dynamics Of Reintroducing, Supplementing And Controlling Endangered Predator Populations," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20812, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1994. "Uncertainty And Irreversibility In Groundwater Resource Management," Staff Papers 13590, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Bhat, Mahadev G., 1996. "Trade-related intellectual property rights to biological resources: Socioeconomic implications for developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 205-217, December.
- Rondeau, Daniel, 2001. "Along the Way Back from the Brink," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 156-182, September.
- Bhat, Mahadev G., 1999. "On biodiversity access, intellectual property rights, and conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 391-403, June.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2001. "The infinite horizon dynamic optimization problem revisited: A simple method to determine equilibrium states," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 482-490, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.