Metapopulation dynamics and stochastic bioeconomic modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 1999. "Bioeconomics of Spatial Exploitation in a Patchy Environment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 129-150, March.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1984. "Uncertainty in the Theory of Renewable Resource Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-303, April.
- Brown, Gardner & Roughgarden, Jonathan, 1997. "A metapopulation model with private property and a common pool," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 65-71, July.
- Thomas Sterner & Jeroen van den Bergh, 1998. "Frontiers of Environmental and Resource Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 243-260, April.
- Jared Greenville & T. Gordon MacAulay, 2006. "Protected areas in fisheries: a two-patch, two-species model ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), pages 207-226, 06.
- Chalak-Haghighi, Morteza & Pannell, David J., 2010.
"Economics of controlling a spreading environmental weed,"
2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia
58886, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chalak, Morteza & Pannell, David J., 2011. "Economics of controlling a spreading environmental weed," Working Papers 108416, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Bauer, Dana Marie & Swallow, Stephen K., 2013. "Conserving metapopulations in human-altered landscapes at the urban–rural fringe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 159-170.
- R.J. Imeson & J.C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2004. "A Bioeconomic Analysis of a Shellfishery: The Effects of Recruitment and Habitat in a Metapopulation Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(1), pages 65-86, January.
- Greenville, Jared W. & MacAulay, T. Gordon, 2004. "A bioeconomic model of a marine park," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58451, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Smith, Martin D. & Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2009. "The economics of spatial-dynamic processes: Applications to renewable resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 104-121, January.
- Bauer, Dana Marie & Swallow, Stephen K. & Paton, Peter W.C., 2010. "Cost-effective species conservation in exurban communities: A spatial analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 180-202, April.
- Chalak-Haghighi, Morteza & Ruijs, Arjan & van Ierland, Ekko C., 2009. "Biological control of invasive plant species: stochastic economic analysis," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48153, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nobre, A.M. & Musango, J.K. & de Wit, M.P. & Ferreira, J.G., 2009. "A dynamic ecological-economic modeling approach for aquaculture management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3007-3017, October.
- Greenville, Jared W. & MacAulay, T. Gordon, 2006. "Protected areas in fisheries: a two-patch, two-species model," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), June.
- Sanchirico, James & Wilen, James, 2000. "Dynamics of Spatial Exploitation: A Metapopulation Approach," Discussion Papers dp-00-25-rev, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.