Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia
Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society:
Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www4.agr.gc.ca
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aare10
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 60239 Agri-Industry Value Chain Model: A Tool For Industry Benchmarking And Scenario Analysis
by Nazrul, Islam & Xayavong, Vilaphonh
- 59850 Reducing Undesirable Environmental Impacts in the Marine Environment: A Review of Market-Based Incentive Management Measures
by Innes, James & Pascoe, Sean & Wilcox, Chris
- 59849 Distortions to Global Agricultural Markets: What Next?
by Anderson, Kym
- 59740 A benefit cost analysis on management strategies for Queensland Fruit Fly: methods and observations
by Harvey, Sallyann & Fisher, Bill & Larson, Kristoffer & Malcolm, Bill
- 59735 Can the Australian exchange rate still be considered a commodity based currency?
by Frost, Mark & Parton, Kevin A.
- 59578 Understanding values associated with stormwater remediation options in marine coastal ecosystems: A case study from Auckland, New Zealand
by Bastone, Chris & Stewart-Carbines, Megan & Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Sharp, Basil M.H. & Meister, Anton D.
- 59577 The Logic Of Collective Action And Australia'S Climate Policy
by Pezzey, John C.V. & Mazouz, Salim & Jotzo, Frank
- 59266 Has growth in productivity in Australian broadacre agriculture slowed?
by Sheng, Yu & Mullen, John D. & Zhao, Shiji
- 59265 Testing heterogeneous anchoring and shift effect in double-bounded models: The case of recreational fishing in Tasmania
by Jennings, Sarah & Rust, Steven & Yamazaki, Satoshi & Lyle, Jeremy
- 59264 Consumer Attitudes Towards Fair Trade Coffee
by McGarry Wolf, Marianne & Romberger, Carissa Leigh
- 59263 Closing the factory doors until better times: CGE modelling of drought using a theory of excess capacity
by Wittwer, Glyn & Griffith, Marnie
- 59262 Comparing a best management practice scorecard with an auction metric to select proposals in a water quality tender
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 59261 Comparing responses from web and paper-based collection modes in a choice modelling experiment
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 59260 Coastal planning in North Shore City, New Zealand: Developing responsible coastal erosion policy
by Wilson, Amanda
- 59259 International food prices and poverty in Indonesia
by Warr, Peter G. & Yusuf, Arief Anshory
- 59258 The Living Murray NSW Market Purchase Measure: A survey of participants in permanent water trading for the environment
by Walpole, Sandra C. & Enders, G.R. & Roe, M.L.
- 59175 Impact of Tariff Reductions in NAMA and Agriculture WTO Negotiations on GCC Common External Tariffs
by Vanzetti, David & Peters, Ralf
- 59174 Temporary Migration, Remittances and Agriculture
by Vanzetti, David
- 59173 An Optimization Model for the Banana Northern Prawn Fishery
by Valle de Souza, Simone & Gondro, Cedric & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 59172 Inter-firm Relationships and Performance Factors in the Australian Beef Supply Chain: Implications for the Stakeholders
by Nasir Uddin, Mohammad & Quaddus, Mohammed & Islam, Nazrul
- 59171 Dynamic trade-offs in water use between irrigation and reservoir aquaculture in Vietnam
by Tran, Lap Doc & Schilizzi, Steven & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 59169 Domestic and Trade Impacts of Foot and Mouth Disease and BSE on the Australian Beef Industry
by Tozer, Peter R. & Marsh, Thomas L. & Perevodchikov, Evgeniy V.
- 59168 Measuring the Efficiency of Wheat Production of Western Australian Growers
by Tozer, Peter R.
- 59167 Product Traceability Solutions for the Kangaroo Industry
by Thomas, Cameron
- 59166 Modelling riparian buffers for water quality enhancement in the Karapiro catchment
by Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Scrimgeour, Frank G. & Marsh, Dan
- 59165 A framework for assessing impacts of community-based enterprises on poverty reduction: a case study in northern Thailand
by Terrakul, Nuttamon & Villano, Renato A. & Wood, Fiona & Mounter, Stuart W.
- 59164 An economic analysis of options for utilising additional land on a high rainfall Gippsland dairy farm
by Tarrant, Katherine A. & Armstrong, Dan P. & Ho, Christie K.M. & Wales, W.J. & Malcolm, Bill
- 59163 Estimating the economic and environmental tradeoffs of altering grazing intensity for specific land types in the Fitzroy Basin
by Star, Megan & Donaghy, Peter & Rolfe, John
- 59162 On the Impact Assessment of ACIAR (Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research) Projects
by Spriggs, John & Farquharson, Robert J. & Martin, Bob
- 59161 A new biosecurity investment decision framework to promote more efficient biosecurity policy
by Smith, Harley & Webster, Stewart
- 59160 Strategic environmental policy under free trade with transboundary pollution
by Lapan, Harvey E. & Sikdar, Shiva
- 59159 Should we combine incentive payments and tendering for efficiently purchasing conservation services from landholders?
by Schilizzi, Steven & Breustedt, Gunnar & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe
- 59158 Effects of alternative elicitation formats in discrete choice experiments
by Scheufele, Gabriela & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 59157 NSW Great Artesian Basin water market assessment pre and post auction
by Schalk, Tara & Hill, Christine M. & Flavel, Noel J.
- 59156 Decomposing the social discount rate
by Scarborough, Helen
- 59155 Climate change and Australia’s comparative advantage in wheat
by Sanderson, Todd & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 59154 Effect Of Import Tariff Implementation Policy On Refined Sugar Product Competitiveness In Indonesia
by Rustam, Rizal
- 59153 Valuing protection of the Great Barrier Reef with choice modelling by management policy options
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 59152 Prioritising investment to enhance biodiversity in an agricultural landscape
by Polyakov, Maksym & Pannell, David J. & Rowles, Alexei & Park, Geoff & Roberts, Anna M.
- 59151 Can incentive-based spatial management work in the Eastern tuna and billfish fishery?
by Pascoe, Sean & Wilcox, Chris & Dowling, Natalie & Taranto, Tom
- 59150 An analytical framework for incorporating land use change and forestry in a dynamic CGE model
by Pant, Hom M.
- 59149 Policy for climate change adaptation in agriculture
by Pannell, David J.
- 59148 Practical and Theoretical Underpinnings of INFFER (Investment Framework For Environmental Resources)
by Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M. & Park, Geoff & Curatolo, April & Marsh, Sally P.
- 59147 Tree Shade and Energy Savings: An Empirical Study
by Pandit, Ram & Laband, David N.
- 59110 Long-Distance Marketing of Sweet Potato from the Highlands of Papua New Guinea: An Analysis of Consumer Preferences and Supplier Responsiveness
by Omot, Norah & Spriggs, John & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie)
- 59109 Indonesian agricultural trade policy at the crossroads
by Oktaviani, Rina & Setyoko, Nur Rakhman & Vanzetti, David
- 59108 Net economic impacts of achieving maximum economic yield in fisheries
by Norman-Lopez, Ana & Pascoe, Sean
- 59107 Knowledge Capabilities, Communication and Innovation in Beef Cattle Farm Enterprises
by Noble, Chris
- 59106 The Fearne Report: Sustainable Food and Wine Value Chains – Opportunity or Imperative for Australian Agrifood and Wine?
by Mugford, Annabel & Ronan, Glenn
- 59105 Does Good Personnel Management Practices give Agribusiness Firms a Competitive Advantage?
by Mugera, Amin W.
- 59104 A time to change? The supply of climate mitigation products from land-use change in northern NSW
by Moss, Jonathan & Cacho, Oscar J. & Mounter, Stuart W.
- 59103 The Impact Of Tobacco Marketing And Pricing Policy Reforms On Income Inequality Amongst Growers In Malawi: What Lessons Can Be Learnt From The Australian Experiences?
by Mkwara, Bentry
- 59102 Strategic response to a sequence of discrete choice questions
by McNair, Ben J. & Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Hensher, David A.
- 59101 Framing for incentive compatibility in choice modelling
by Mazur, Kasia & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 59100 Lessons from implementing INFFER with regional catchment management organisations
by Marsh, Sally P. & Curatolo, April & Pannell, David J. & Park, Geoff & Roberts, Anna M.
- 59099 Metafrontier Analysis Of Farm-Level Efficiencies And Environmental-Technology Gaps In Philippine Rice Farming
by Mariano, Marc Jim & Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Euan M. & Acda, Rachelle
- 59098 Meta-evaluations in government and government institutions: A case study example from the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research
by Madzivhandila, T.P. & Griffith, Garry R. & Fleming, Euan M. & Nesamvuni, A.E.
- 59097 Profitability and risk evaluation of novel perennial pasture systems for livestock producers in the high rainfall zone: Context, Approach and Preliminary Results
by Lewis, Claire & Malcolm, Bill & Farquharson, Robert J. & Leury, Brian & Behrendt, Ralph & Clark, Steve
- 59096 agri benchmark: Benchmarking Beef Farming Systems Worldwide
by Deblitz, Claus
- 59095 How Profitable is Farm Business in Australia? Farm Performance Data and Some Implications from ABARE Broadacre and Dairy Industries Farm Surveys
by Lagura, Erwin & Ronan, Glenn
- 59094 Atlantic Salmon Fishery in the Baltic Sea – A Case of Trivial Cooperation
by Kulmala, Soile & Levontin, Polina & Lindroos, Marko & Pintassilgo, Pedro
- 59093 Integration of biological, economic and sociological knowledge by Bayesian belief networks: the interdisciplinary evaluation of potential Baltic salmon management plan
by Levontin, Polina & Kulmala, Soile & Haapasaari, Paivi & Kuikka, Sakari
- 59092 Technical Efficiency And Technology Gaps On 'Clean And Safe' Vegetable Farms In Northern Thailand: A Comparison Of Different Technologies
by Kramol, Prathanthip & Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Euan M. & Kristiansen, Paul
- 59091 The Impacts of Attribute Level Framing and Changing Cost Levels on Choice Experiments Value Estimates
by Kragt, Marit Ellen & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 59090 Managing Complexity in Modern Farming
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 59089 Testing heterogeneous anchoring and shift effect in double-bounded models: The case of recreational fishing in Tasmania
by Jennings, Sarah & Yamazaki, Satoshi & Lyle, Jeremy
- 59088 Economics of managing acid soils in dryland mixed cropping systems: comparing gross margins with whole-farm analysis derived using a business process model
by Hutchings, Timothy R. & Nordblom, Thomas L. & Li, Guangdi & Conyers, Mark
- 59087 Defining property rights to water in complex regulated river systems: generalising the capacity sharing concept
by Hughes, Neal
- 59086 Economic evaluation of environmental research: The value of environmental research used in the Great Lakes Coastal Catchments Initiative
by Hohnen, Laura
- 59085 Economic analysis of landholder water management under Cap & Pipe the Bores program: case studies in the NSW Great Artesian Basin
by Hill, Christine M. & Flavel, Noel J. & Eigeland, Neil
- 59084 Revenue Funds Counteract The Determinants Of Dutch Disease: Lessons For Western Australia
by Hart, Jason
- 59083 Identifying efficiency trends for Queensland broad-acre beef enterprises
by Gregg, Daniel & Rolfe, John
- 59082 Productivity tradeoffs and synergies for grazing lands in central Queensland to generate carbon offsets
by Gowen, Rebecca & Rolfe, John & Donaghy, Peter
- 59081 Valuing Ecosystem Services: a critical review
by Godden, David P.
- 59080 Tick fever vaccine investment evaluation
by Franco-Dixon, Mary Ann & Chudleigh, Fred
- 59079 Evidence of price premiums for non-GM grains in world markets
by Foster, Max
- 59078 Expert opinion and cuisine reputation in the market for restaurant meals
by Fogarty, James Joseph
- 59077 Evaluating the Impacts of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) on Trade in Fruit and Vegetables within the APEC Countries
by Chi Chung, Kit & Fleming, Euan M. & Fleming, Pauline
- 59076 Modelling Synergies and Scope Economies between Farm Enterprises and Ecosystem Outputs in the Agricultural Sector in England and Wales
by Fleming, Euan M. & Hadley, David & Holloway, Garth J.
- 59075 Economic impacts of NSW water sharing plan rules on irrigated agriculture: a case study of Coopers Creek
by Flavel, Noel J. & Bari, Maksudul & Singh, Inder Pal
- 59074 Bio-economic evaluation of pasture-cropping, a novel system of integrating perennial pastures and crops on crop-livestock farms
by Finlayson, John D. & Lawes, Roger A. & Metcalf, Tess & Robertson, Michael J. & Ewing, Michael A.
- 59073 Markets, Governments and Agriculture
by Freebairn, John W.
- 59072 Custom and Capital: A Financial Appraisal of Alternative Arrangements for Large-Scale Oil Palm Development on Customary Land in Sarawak, Malaysia
by Cramb, Rob A. & Ferraro, Deanna
- 59070 Estimating the economic implications for grazing properties in the Mackay Whitsunday catchments of practice changes to more sustainable landscapes
by East, Miriam
- 59069 Assessing the economic impact of an emissions trading scheme on agroforestry in Australia’s northern grazing systems
by Donaghy, Peter & Rolfe, John & Gowen, Rebecca & Bray, Steven & Madonna, Hoffman
- 58895 Ecosystem services review of water projects
by Hearnshaw, Edward J.S. & Cullen, Ross & Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 58894 What impact has food price inflation had on consumer welfare: a global analysis
by Cranfield, John A.L. & Haq, Zahoor Ul
- 58893 Italian wines and Asian markets: opportunities and threats under new policy scenarios and competitive dynamics
by Corsi, Armando Maria & Marinelli, Nicola & Sottini, Veronica Alampi
- 58892 Urban Water Restrictions: Attitudes and Avoidance
by Cooper, Bethany & Crase, Lin & Burton, Michael P.
- 58891 Implicit discount rates and fisheries management: is there a relationship?
by Coglan, Louisa & Pascoe, Sean
- 58890 Preliminary principles to guide best practice water quality regulation from an economic perspective
by Coggan, Anthea & Whitten, Stuart M. & Greyling, Tertius
- 58889 An economic evaluation of tick line deregulation in Queensland
by Chudleigh, Fred & Franco-Dixon, Mary Ann
- 58888 Input and Quality Controls: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis of Bangladesh’s Industrial Trawl Fishery
by Chowdhury, Nanzeen Kawshar & Kompas, Tom & Kalirajan, Kaliappa P.
- 58887 Women in sweet potato marketing in Papua New Guinea
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Be'Soer, Lilly & Wali, Cathy & Anjan, Jesse & Ramita, Isidora
- 58886 Economics of controlling a spreading environmental weed
by Chalak-Haghighi, Morteza & Pannell, David J.
- 58885 Adaptiveness in Water Management Institutions in India: Nature and Impact
by Bhamoriya, Vaibhav P. & Gandhi, Vasant P.
- 58884 An economic assessment of a proposed dry land Leucaena development within the Brigalow Belt of Central Queensland: An operational case study perspective
by Best, Mark & Symes, Lindy
- 58883 Livestock Banks and Food Security in Laos
by Begg, Michael & Santos, Paulo
- 58882 Technological Innovation And Efficiency In Maize Production In Benue State Nigeria: A Parametric Stochastic Input Distance Function Approach
by Aye, Goodness C. & Mungatana, Eric D.
- 58881 Changing contributions of different agricultural policy instruments to global reductions in trade and welfare
by Croser, Johanna L. & Anderson, Kym
- 58880 Would Freeing Up World Trade Reduce Poverty and Inequality? The Vexed Role of Agricultural Distortions
by Anderson, Kym & Cockburn, John & Martin, William J.
- 58879 Agricultural Distortions in Sub-Saharan Africa: Trade and Welfare Indicators, 1961 to 2004
by Croser, Johanna L. & Anderson, Kym
- 58878 Linkage between World and Domestic Prices of Rice under the regime of Agricultural Trade Liberalization in Bangladesh
by Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Buysse, Jeroen & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Wailes, Eric J. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 58877 Climate change policy distortions in the wood and food market
by Ajani, Judith
- 58876 The impact of inaccurate and costly assessment in payments for environmental services
by Crowe, Bronwyn & White, Benedict & Pannell, David J.
- 58875 A Reassessment of Agriculture’s Role on the Rural Poverty Reduction Process in Bangladesh
by Ahmed, Sharmina
- 58874 Soil management for vegetable growing in the Philippine uplands: A bio-economic analysis
by Akhter, Sanzida & Menz, Kenneth M.