Economic criteria for using wetlands as nitrogen sinks under uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ing-Marie Gren & Paul Jannke & Katarina Elofsson, 1997. "Cost-Effective Nutrient Reductions to the Baltic Sea," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(4), pages 341-362, December.
- Bystrom, Olof, 1998. "The nitrogen abatement cost in wetlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 321-331, September.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 1993. "Alternative nitrogen reduction policies in the Malar region, Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 159-172, April.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 1995. "The Value of Investing in Wetlands for Nitrogen Abatement," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 157-72.
- McSweeny, William T. & Shortle, James S., 1990. "Probabilistic Cost Effectiveness In Agricultural Nonpoint Pollution Control," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- repec:fae:wpaper:2014.06 is not listed on IDEAS
- François Destandau & Elsa Martin & Anne Rozan, 2011. "Potential of artificial wetlands for removing pesticides from water in a cost-effective framework," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2011/5, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Ekman, Sone, 2002. "Cost-Effective Farm-Level Nitrogen Abatement in the Presence of Environmental and Economic Risk," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24860, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Halkos, George, 2013. "Cost-effectiveness analysis in reducing nutrient loading in Baltic and Black Seas: A review," MPRA Paper 52296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Folmer, Henk, 2003. "Cooperation with respect to cleaning of an international water body with stochastic environmental damage: the case of the Baltic Sea," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 33-42, November.
- Werner Hediger, 2003. "Alternative policy measures and farmers' participation to improve rural landscapes and water quality: A conceptual framework," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 139(III), pages 333-350, September.
- Soderqvist, Tore & Mitsch, William J. & Turner, R. Kerry, 2000. "Valuation of wetlands in a landscape and institutional perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-6, October.
- Tenwalde, Tracy & Jones, Eugene & Hitzhusen, Frederick J., 2005. "An Economic Analysis of Consumer Expenditures for Safe Drinking Water: Addressing Nitrogen Risk with an Averting Cost Approach," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19431, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Elofsson, Katarina & Folmer, Henk & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2003. "Management of eutrophicated coastal ecosystems: a synopsis of the literature with emphasis on theory and methodology," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-11, November.
- Sergey Rabotyagov & Catherine L. Kling & Philip W. Gassman & Nancy N. Rabalais & R. Eugene Turner, 2012. "Economics of Dead Zones: Linking Externalities from the Land to their Consequences in the Sea, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp534, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 2008. "Adaptation and mitigation strategies for controlling stochastic water pollution: An application to the Baltic Sea," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 337-347, June.
- Martin, Elsa & Destandau, Francois & Rozan, Anne, 2011. "Potential of Artificial Wetlands for Removing Pesticides from Water in a Cost-Effective Framework," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108777, Agricultural Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.