The nitrogen abatement cost in wetlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Environmental and Natural Resource Economics > Environmental Economics > Economics of eutrophication
- Tenwalde, Tracy & Jones, Eugene & Hitzhusen, Frederick J., 2005. "An Economic Analysis of Consumer Expenditures for Safe Drinking Water: Addressing Nitrogen Risk with an Averting Cost Approach," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19431, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Simonit, Silvio & Perrings, Charles, 2011. "Sustainability and the value of the 'regulating' services: Wetlands and water quality in Lake Victoria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1189-1199, April.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Isacs, Lina, 2009. "Ecosystem services and regional development: An application to Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2549-2559, August.
- Ingo Bräuer & Rainer Marggraf, 2004. "Valuation of Ecosystem Services Provided by Biodiversity Conservation: An Integrated Hydrological and Economic Model to Value the Enhanced Nitrogen Retention in Renaturated Streams," Working Papers 2004.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hellegers, Petra J.G.J. & Zilberman, David & van Ierland, Ekko C., 2001.
"Dynamics Of Agricultural Groundwater Extraction,"
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL
20446, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gutrich, John J. & Hitzhusen, Fred J., 2004. "Assessing the substitutability of mitigation wetlands for natural sites: estimating restoration lag costs of wetland mitigation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 409-424, April.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 1999. "Value of land as a pollutant sink for international waters," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 419-431, September.
- Martin, Elsa & Destandau, Francois & Rozan, Anne, 2011. "Potential of Artificial Wetlands for Removing Pesticides from Water in a Cost-Effective Framework," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108777, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Ing-Marie Gren, 2001. "International Versus National Actions Against Nitrogen Pollution of the Baltic Sea," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(1), pages 41-59, September.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 2008. "Adaptation and mitigation strategies for controlling stochastic water pollution: An application to the Baltic Sea," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 337-347, June.
- Coiner, Colette & Wu, JunJie & Polasky, Stephen, 2001. "Economic and environmental implications of alternative landscape designs in the Walnut Creek Watershed of Iowa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 119-139, July.
- Rahman, Shaikh M. & Larson, Donald F. & Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "The cost structure of the clean development mechanism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6262, The World Bank.
- Heberling, Matthew T. & García, Jorge H. & Thurston, Hale W., 2010. "Does encouraging the use of wetlands in water quality trading programs make economic sense?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1988-1994, August.
- François Destandau & Elsa Martin & Anne Rozan, 2011. "Potential of artificial wetlands for removing pesticides from water in a cost-effective framework," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2011/5, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Bystrom, Olof & Andersson, Hans & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2000. "Economic criteria for using wetlands as nitrogen sinks under uncertainty," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 35-45, October.
- Brady, Mark, 2003. "The relative cost-efficiency of arable nitrogen management in Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 53-70, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.