Economic and environmental implications of alternative landscape designs in the Walnut Creek Watershed of Iowa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1997. "Evaluation of Nitrogen Runoff and Leaching Potential in the High Plains (An)," Staff General Research Papers 1052, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1999. "Metamodeling Potential Nitrate Water Pollution in the Central United States," Staff General Research Papers 1756, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- S. W. Chung & Philip W. Gassman & L. A. Kramer & Jimmy R. Williams & Roy Gu, 1999. "Validation of EPIC for Two Watersheds in Southwest Iowa," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp215, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Chung, S. W. & Gassman, Philip W. & Kramer, L. A. & Williams, J. R. & Gu, Roy, 1999. "Validation of Epic for Two Watersheds in Southwest Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 1515, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 1993. "Alternative nitrogen reduction policies in the Malar region, Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 159-172, April.
- Ing-Marie Gren & Paul Jannke & Katarina Elofsson, 1997. "Cost-Effective Nutrient Reductions to the Baltic Sea," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(4), pages 341-362, December.
- Bystrom, Olof, 1998. "The nitrogen abatement cost in wetlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 321-331, September.
- Belhouchette, Hatem & Wery, Jacques & Therond, Olivier & Duru, Michel & Bigot, Genevieve & Was, Adam & Kloczko-Gajewska, Anna & Leenhardt, Delphine & Majewski, Edward & Josien, Etienne & Bergez, Jacqu, 2006. "The major characteristics of environmental policies and agro-ecological technologies to be studied in Test case 2," Reports 57464, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Jan Philipp Schägner & Luke Brander & Joachim Maes & Volkmar Hartje, 2012. "Mapping Ecosystem Services’ Values: Current Practice and Future Prospects," Working Papers 2012.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jolejole, Christina B. & Swinton, Scott M. & Robertson, G. Philip & Syswerda, Sara P., 2009. "Profitability and Environmental Stewardship for Row Crop Production: Are There Trade-offs?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50920, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Danny Campbell & George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2006. "Benefit Estimates For Landscape Improvements: Sequential Bayesian Design And Respondents’ Rationality In A Choice Experiment Study," Working Papers 0606, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Pacini, Cesare & Giesen, G.W.J. & Vazzana, V. & Wossink, Ada, 2002. "Sustainability of Organic, Integrated and Conventional Farming Systems in Tuscany," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 6956, International Farm Management Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.