Agricultural water nonpoint pollution control under uncertainty and climate variability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 53 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McSweeny, William T. & Shortle, James S., 1990. "Probabilistic Cost Effectiveness In Agricultural Nonpoint Pollution Control," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Pandey, Sushil & Patten, Louise H., 1991. "Farm Planning under Uncertainty: A Review of Alternative Programming Models," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(01), April.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Probabilistic programming for nitrate pollution control: Comparing different probabilistic constraint approximations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 217-228, May.
- Marc O. Ribaudo & C. Tim Osborn & Kazim Konyar, 1994. "Land Retirement as a Tool for Reducing Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 77-87.
- Vatn, Arild & Bakken, Lars & Botterweg, Peter & Romstad, Eirik, 1999. "ECECMOD: an interdisciplinary modelling system for analyzing nutrient and soil losses from agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 189-206, August.
- Ribaudo, Marc O. & Heimlich, Ralph & Claassen, Roger & Peters, Mark, 2001. "Least-cost management of nonpoint source pollution: source reduction versus interception strategies for controlling nitrogen loss in the Mississippi Basin," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 183-197, May.
- Jia Hua Pan & Ian Hodge, 1994. "Land Use Permits As An Alternative To Fertiliser And Leaching Taxes For The Control Of Nitrate Pollution," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 102-112.
- Markou, Giorgos & Georgakakis, Dimitris, 2011. "Cultivation of filamentous cyanobacteria (blue-green algae) in agro-industrial wastes and wastewaters: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3389-3401.
- Balana, Bedru Babulo & Vinten, Andy & Slee, Bill, 2011. "A review on cost-effectiveness analysis of agri-environmental measures related to the EU WFD: Key issues, methods, and applications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1021-1031, April.
- Tan, Q. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P., 2011. "Radial interval chance-constrained programming for agricultural non-point source water pollution control under uncertainty," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1595-1606, August.
- Lacroix, A. & Bel, F. & Mollard, A. & Sauboua, E., 2004. "Interest of site-specific pollution control policies," Working Papers 200424, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- der Straeten, Bart Van & Buysse, Jeroen & Nolte, Stephan & Lauwers, Ludwig & Claeys, Dakerlia & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011. "Markets of concentration permits: The case of manure policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2098-2104, September.
- Cara, Stéphane & Goulevant, Gaël & Jacquet, Florence & Jeuffroy, Marie-Hélène & Lucas, Philippe & Montfort, Françoise & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2009. "Economic Analysis of Summer Fallow Management to Reduce Take-All and N-Leaching in a Wheat Crop Rotation," TSE Working Papers 09-043, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- de Cara, Stephane & Jacquet, Florence & Reynaud, Arnaud & Goulevant, Gael & Jeuffroy, Marie-Helene & Lucas, Philippe & Montfort, Francoise, 2009.
"Economic analysis of summer fallow management to reduce take-all disease and N-leaching in a wheat crop rotation,"
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
51726, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- StÃ©phane De Cara & Florence Jacquet & Arnaud Reynaud & GaÃ«l Goulevant & Marie-HÃ©lÃ¨ne Jeuffroy & Philippe Lucas & FranÃ§oise Montfort, 2009. "Economic analysis of summer fallow management to reduce take-all disease and N-leaching in a wheat crop rotation," LERNA Working Papers 09.07.283, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Cyril Bourgeois & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2010. "Revisited water-oriented relationships between a set of farmers and an aquifer: accounting for lag effect," Working Papers 2010/06, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Halkos, George, 2013. "Cost-effectiveness analysis in reducing nutrient loading in Baltic and Black Seas: A review," MPRA Paper 52296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferrant, Sylvain & Durand, Patrick & Justes, Eric & Probst, Jean-Luc & Sanchez-Perez, José-Miguel, 2013. "Simulating the long term impact of nitrate mitigation scenarios in a pilot study basin," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 85-96.
- Cyril Bourgeois & Nosra Ben-Fradj & Mélissa Clodic & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2011. "How cost-effective is a mixed policy targeting the management of three pollutants from N-fertilizers," Working Papers 2011/03, INRA, Economie Publique.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.