Tradeable risk permits to prevent future introductions of invasive alien species into the Great Lakes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 52 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Zilberman, David & Bogen, Kenneth T., 1989. "Regulating environmental health risks under uncertainty: Groundwater contamination in California," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 22-34, July.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Zilberman, David, 1988. "Efficient Regulation of Environmental Health Risks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(1), pages 167-78, February.
- Richard D. Horan & Charles Perrings & Frank Lupi & Erwin H. Bulte, 2002. "Biological Pollution Prevention Strategies under Ignorance:The Case of Invasive Species," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1303-1310.
- Just, Richard E & Antle, John M, 1990. "Interactions between Agricultural and Environmental Policies: A Conceptual Framework," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 197-202, May.
- Hahn, Robert W, 1989. "Economic Prescriptions for Environmental Problems: How the Patient Followed the Doctor's Orders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 95-114, Spring.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521311120, December.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- McGartland, Albert M. & Oates, Wallace E., 1985. "Marketable permits for the prevention of environmental deterioration," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 207-228, September.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, December.
- Beavis, Brian & Walker, Martin, 1983. "Achieving environmental standards with stochastic discharges," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 103-111, June.
- Tom Tietenberg, 1995. "Tradeable permits for pollution control when emission location matters: What have we learned?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 95-113, March.
- Burnett, Kimberly M. & D'Evelyn, Sean & Kaiser, Brooks A. & Nantamanasikarn, Porntawee & Roumasset, James A., 2008.
"Beyond the lamppost: Optimal prevention and control of the Brown Tree Snake in Hawaii,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 66-74, August.
- Kimberly Burnett & Sean D’Evelyn & Brooks Kaiser & Porntawee Nantamanasikarn & James Roumasset, 2007. "Beyond the Lamppost: Optimal Prevention and Control of the Brown Treesnake in Hawaii," Working Papers 200714, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 2008.
"Biosecurity incentives, network effects, and entry of a rapidly spreading pest,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 230-239, December.
- Hennessy, David A., 2012. "Biosecurity Incentives, Network Effects, and Entry of a Rapidly Spreading Pest," Staff General Research Papers 35016, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A., 2012.
"Least-Cost Tradeable Risk Permit Scheme for Controlling Risk of Introducing Invasive Alien Species by Shipping,"
Staff General Research Papers
35017, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feng, Hong Li & Hennessy, David A., 2008. "Least-cost tradeable risk permit scheme for controlling risk of introducing invasive alien species by shipping," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 532-535, December.
- Shogren, Jason F. & Finnoff, David C. & McIntosh, Christopher R. & Settle, Chad, 2006. "Integration-Valuation Nexus in Invasive Species Policy," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Jones, Kristin Roti & Corona, Joel P., 2008. "An ambient tax approach to invasive species," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 534-541, January.
- Martin Gregor, 2011. "Tradeoffs of foreign assistance for the weakest-link global public goods," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 233-251, April.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Piggott, Nicholas E. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Jefferson-Moore, Kenrett Y., 2012. "A Market-based Mitigation Program for Wind-borne Diseases," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 41(2), August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.