Regulating environmental health risks under uncertainty: Groundwater contamination in California
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 17 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lupi, Frank & Horan, Richard D., 2005. "Economic Incentives for Controlling Trade-Related Biological Invasions in the Great Lakes," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2000.
"Agriculture And The Environment,"
28567, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jonathan Kaminski & Iddo Kan & Aliza Fleischer, 2013.
"A Structural Land-Use Analysis of Agricultural Adaptation to Climate Change: A Proactive Approach,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(1), pages 70-93.
- Kaminski, Jonathan & Kan, Iddo & Fleischer, Aliza, 2011. "A Structural Land-Use Analysis of Agricultural Adaptation to Climate Change: A Proactive Approach," Discussion Papers 120076, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Jon Conrad & Lars Olson, 1992.
"The economics of a stock pollutant: Aldicarb on Long Island,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(3), pages 245-258, May.
- Conrad, Jon M. & Olson, Lars J., 1990. "The Economics Of A Stock Pollutant: Aldicarb On Long Island," Working Papers 6328, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Horan, Richard D. & Lupi, Frank, 2005. "Tradeable risk permits to prevent future introductions of invasive alien species into the Great Lakes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 289-304, February.
- Barrett, James P. & Segerson, Kathleen, 1995.
"Prevention And Treatment In Food Safety: An Analysis Of Conceptual Issues,"
Proceedings: The Economics of Reducing Health Risk from Food, June 6-7, 1995, Washington, D.C.
25956, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- James BARRETT & Kathleen SEGERSON, . "Prevention And Treatment In Food Safety: An Analysis Of Conceptual Issues," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 9521, University of Massachusetts.
- Barrett, James & Segerson, Kathleen, 1997. "Prevention and Treatment in Environmental Policy Design," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 196-213, June.
- Moyle, Petrea R., 1999. "Pesticides in Ground Water: Will the EPA's New Regulation Decrease Health Risks?," Working paper 416, Regulation2point0.
- Kaplan, Jonathan D., 2001. "Prevention Versus Utilization Of Excess Nutrients From Animal Feeding Operations:The Case Of Managing Nutrient Uncertainty," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20533, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Horan, Richard D. & Shortle, James S. & Abler, David G. & Ribaudo, Marc, 2001. "The Design And Comparative Economic Performance Of Alternative Second-Best Point/Nonpoint Trading Markets," Staff Papers 11595, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Gray, Emily M. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2008. "Uncertainty aversion in Australian regulation of agricultural gene technology," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6045, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Horan, Richard D. & Lupi, Frank, 2003. "Tradable Risk Permits To Prevent Future Introductions Of Alien Invasive Species Into The Great Lakes," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22111, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zilberman, David & Hochman, Gal & Sexton, Steven E., 2008. "Food Safety, the Environment, and Trade," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48637, World Bank.
- Erik Lichtenberg & Tony M. Penn, 2003.
"Prevention versus Treatment under Precautionary Regulation: A Case Study of Groundwater Contamination under Uncertainty,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 44-58.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Penn, Tony M., 2001. "Prevention Versus Treatment Under Precautionary Regulation: A Case Study Of Groundwater Contamination Under Uncertainty," Working Papers 28584, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.