Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia
Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society:
Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aare08
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 94283 Returns to investment in IPM research in lettuce by NSW DPI
by Orr, Leanne M. & McDougall, Sandra & Napier, Tony & Mullen, John D.
- 6775 Supply Chains and Rural Development in the Asia Pacific Region
by Armbruster, Walter J. & Coyle, William T.
- 6773 Biophysical Modelling and Performance Measurement
by Graham, Mary
- 6772 Bioeconomic meta-modelling of Indonesian agroforests as carbon sinks
by Wise, Russell M. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 6770 Some Distributional Issues in Greenhouse Gas Policy Design
by Freebairn, John W.
- 6249 Developing Environmental Service Policy for Salinity and Water: Experiments with Regulations and Markets Linking Watersheds with Downstream Water Users
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Reeson, Andrew & Whitten, Stuart M. & Finlayson, John D. & Kelly, Jason A. & Hume, Iain H.
- 6177 An Economic Evaluation of Conservation Farming Practices for the Central West of NSW
by Farrell, Terence C.
- 6048 Sugarcane smut: the political economy of biosecurity
by Antony, George
- 6047 Optimal Coverage of Installations in a Carbon Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS)
by Sanderson, Todd & Ancev, Tihomir & Betz, Regina
- 6046 Jointly selecting for fibre diameter and fleece weight: A market-level assessment of the QPLU$ Merino breeding project
by Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D.
- 6045 Uncertainty aversion in Australian regulation of agricultural gene technology
by Gray, Emily M. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 6044 Do Sensitive Products Undermine Ambition?
by Vanzetti, David & Peters, Ralf
- 6043 Corruption and economic growth in Lebanon
by Farida, Moe & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 6042 Emissions Trading and the Convergence of the Australian Electricity and Transport Markets
by Reedman, Luke J. & Graham, Paul W.
- 6041 Using Environmental Offsets in Wetlands Management
by Duncan, Roderick & Morrison, Mark
- 6040 Australian economic development and the environment: conflict or synergy?
by Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Gillespie, Robert & Dumsday, Robert G.
- 6039 The New Australian Government's Primary Industries Policies: Some Implications and Opportunities
by Ronan, Glenn & Cartwright, Carina
- 6038 Land Heterogeneity, Agricultural Income Forgone and Environmental Benefit: An Assessment of Incentive Compatibility Problems in Environmental Stewardship Schemes
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 6037 Double trouble: The importance of accounting for and defining water entitlements consistent with hydrological realities (Conference title: Water Trading in the MDBC: How well is the market functioning?)
by Young, Michael D. & McColl, James C.
- 6036 Measuring Regional Productivity Differences in the Australian Wool Industry: A Metafrontier Approach
by Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Euan M. & Fleming, Pauline
- 6035 Institutional Constraints and Inter-jurisdictional Water Trade: The Case of the Australian Capital Territory and New South Wales
by Pagan, Phil & Crase, Lin
- 6034 Tariff Escalation in the Doha Talks--Bringing the Issue to Resolution
by Wainio, John & Vanzetti, David
- 6033 Measuring assistance to the agricultural industry in Australia using a Production Assistance Index
by MacLaren, Donald & Lloyd, Peter J.
- 6032 Water Trading within NSW Irrigation Industry: An Empirical Evaluation of Scale, Reasons and Attitudes
by Singh, Inderpal & Bari, Maksudul & Flavel, Noel J.
- 6029 Analysing options for the Red Gum Forests along the Murray River
by Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Dumsday, Robert G. & Gillespie, Robert
- 6028 Water quality trading programs: A comparison between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres
by Greenhalgh, Suzie & Selman, Mindy
- 6026 A Framework For The Economic Evaluation Of Environmental Science
by Kutschukian, Jean-Marc
- 6024 Dynamic Contingent Valuation and Choice Modelling for Ecosystem Services
by Hertzler, Greg
- 6023 The welfare of small livestock producers in Vietnam under trade liberalisation-- Integration of trade and household models
by Linh, Pham Thi Ngoc & Burton, Michael P. & Vanzetti, David
- 6022 Market power and subsidies in the Indonesian palm oil industry
by Chalil, Diana
- 6021 The influence of weight and fat on lamb prices revisited
by Hufton, Charlie & Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D.
- 6020 Evaluating Research, Development and Extension: Practical insights from the Queensland Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries
by Carrigan, Gretchen & Chudleigh, Fred & Wilson, Trevor
- 6019 The on-farm impact of alternative grazing management options to improve sustainability in western Chinese grasslands
by Jones, Randall E. & Kemp, David R. & Michalk, David & Takahashi, Taro
- 6018 Potential Impacts Of The Asian Climbing Perch On Queensland
by East, Miriam & Micke, Wade
- 6017 Continuous Improvement and Innovation as an Approach to Effective Research and Development: A 'Trident' Evaluation of the Beef Profit Partnerships Project
by Madzivhandila, T.P. & Groenewald, Izak & Griffith, Garry R. & Fleming, Euan M.
- 6016 Has the Return on Australian Public Investment in Agricultural Research Changed?
by Binenbaum, Eran & Mullen, John D. & Wang, Chang Tao
- 6015 A bioeconomic model for determining the optimal response to a new weed incursion in Australian cropping systems
by Jayasuriya, Rohan T. & Jones, Randall E.
- 6014 Three Reductions, Three Gains (3R3G) Technology in South Vietnam: Searching for Evidence of Economic Impact
by Huelgas, Zenaida M. & Templeton, Deborah J. & Castanar, Pamela
- 6013 Flood prone risk and amenity values: a spatial hedonic analysis
by Samarasinghe, Oshadhi & Sharp, Basil M.H.
- 6012 Effectiveness and cost effectiveness of Yellow-Eyed Penguin conservation measures
by Busch, Jonah & Cullen, Ross
- 6011 Climate Change Impacts on Investment in Crop Sowing Machinery
by Kingwell, Ross S. & Farre, Imma
- 6010 Estimating Urban Residential Water-Demand With Increasing Block Prices: The Case of Perth, Western Australia
by Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Burton, Michael P. & White, Benedict
- 6009 Multi-Output Broadacre Agricultural Production: Estimating A Cost Function Using Quasi-Micro Farm Level Data From Australia
by Nguyen, Duong T.M. & McLaren, Keith Robert & Zhao, Xueyan
- 6008 Upland crop technologies in Cambodia: economic evaluations and some adoption issues
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Scott, J. Fiona & Sareth, Chea
- 6007 Carbon markets, transaction costs and bioenergy
by Cacho, Oscar J.
- 6006 Economics of Global Warming
by Gillespie, Robert
- 6005 Urban water management: optimal price and investment policy under uncertainty
by Hughes, Neal & Hafi, Ahmed & Goesch, Tim & Brownlowe, Nathan
- 6004 Measuring Environmental Performance of Irrigated Cotton Enterprises
by Azad, Md Abdus Samad & Liem, Monica & Ancev, Tihomir & Lee, Lisa Yu-Ting
- 6003 Marine Reserves Switching under Uncertainty
by Yamazaki, Satoshi
- 6002 The role of grazier motivations and risk attitudes in the adoption of grazing best management practices
by Greiner, Romy & Miller, Owen & Patterson, Louisa
- 6001 Monitoring Economic and Social Changes within NSW Water Sharing Plan Areas: A Participatory Approach
by Bari, Maksudul & Singh, Inderpal & Flavel, Noel J.
- 6000 Rainfall Variability and its Impact on Dryland Cropping in Victoria
by Wimalasuriya, Rukman & Ha, Arthur & Tsafack, Esther & Larson, Kristoffer
- 5997 Risk in Public Policy Making: A Neglected Issue in Australia
by Hardaker, J. Brian & Fleming, Euan M. & Lien, Gudbrand D.
- 5996 Evidence of Scope Economies in Australian Agriculture
by Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Pauline & Fleming, Euan M.
- 5995 Valuing the benefits from preserving threatened native fauna and flora from invasive animal pests
by Gong, Wendy & Sinden, Jack A. & Jones, Randall E.
- 5994 The Use Of Economic Instruments In Transitional Circumstances As A Tool For Sustainable Environmental Policy: Case Study Of Macedonian Path To Meet Globalization Challenges
by Nedanovski, Pece
- 5993 Product And Branding Innovations In The Australian Beef Marketing System
by Morales, Luis Emilio & Fleming, Euan M. & Wright, Vic & Griffith, Garry R. & Umberger, Wendy J.
- 5992 Structuring Exotic Options Contracts on Water to Improve the Efficiency of Resource Allocation in the Water Spot Market
by Williamson, Brendon & Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Euan M.
- 5991 Professionalisation of Australian Agricultural Economics: 1920 - 1970
by Myers, Laurel
- 5990 Monitoring of compliance in Australian conservation contracts
by Crowe, Bronwyn & White, Benedict & Pannell, David J. & Lindner, Robert K.
- 5989 Recovering Preferences from a Dual-Market Locational Equilibrium
by Kuminoff, Nicolai V.
- 5988 Valuing the biodiversity gains from protecting native plant communities from bitou bush (Chrysanthemoides monilifera subsp rotundata (DC.) T.Norl.) in New South Wales: application of the defensive expenditure method
by Sinden, Jack A. & Downey, Paul O. & Hester, Susan M. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 5987 Hybrid Rice: Economic Assessment of a Promising Technology for Sustainable Food Grain Production in Bangladesh
by Azad, Md Abdus Samad & Mustafi, B.A.A. & Hossain, Mahabub
- 5986 A Multiple Criteria Decision System to Improve Performance of Federal Conservation Programs
by Ozgoc-Caglar, C. Derya & Farnsworth, Richard L.
- 5985 The economic cost of wetland destruction
by Schmidt, Carmel Elizabeth
- 5984 Determinants of Participation in a Catastrophe Insurance Programme: Empirical Evidence from a Developing Country
by Akter, Sonia & Brouwer, Roy & Chowdhury, Saria & Aziz, Salina
- 5983 Designing an effective evaluation model for the South African Department of Agriculture
by Madzivhandila, T.P. & Griffith, Garry R. & Fleming, Euan M.
- 5982 Agricultural Supply Response in Fiji
by Hone, Phillip & Haszler, Henry & Natasiwai, Tevita
- 5981 Migration and Farm Efficiency: Evidence from Northern Thailand
by Nonthakot, Phanin & Villano, Renato A.
- 5980 Beyond Credence: Emerging Consumer Trends in International Market
by Cuthbertson, Bron & Marks, Nicki
- 5979 When should biodiversity tenders contract on outcomes?
by Gorddard, Russell J. & Whitten, Stuart M. & Reeson, Andrew
- 5978 Assessing the marginal dollar value losses to an estuarine ecosystem from an aggressive alien invasive crab
by Bell, Brian A. & Menzies, Sharon & Yap, Michael & Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 5975 Economic evaluation of the Happy Seeder for rice-wheat systems in Punjab, India
by Singh, R.P. & Dhaliwal, H.S. & Humphreys, E. & Sidhu, H.S. & Manpreet-Singh & Yadvinder-Singh & Blackwell, John
- 5974 Estimating Impacts of Climate Change on Lower Murray Irrigation, Australia
by Connor, Jeffery D. & Kirby, Mac & Schwabe, Kurt A. & Lukasiewicz, Anna & Kaczan, David
- 5973 Barriers to and Opportunities for Increasing Participation in Conservation Auctions
by Whitten, Stuart M. & Reeson, Andrew & Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 5972 Net Benefits from growing lucerne (Medicago sativa) on the Broken Plains of north eastern Victoria
by Trapnell, Lindsay N. & Malcolm, Bill