Green accounting for a sustainable economy: Policy use and analysis of environmental accounts in the Philippines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hartwick, John M, 1977.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-74, December.
- John Hartwick, 1976. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- de Bruyn, S. M. & Opschoor, J. B., 1997. "Developments in the throughput-income relationship: theoretical and empirical observations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-268, March.
- Bartelmus, Peter, 1997. "Whither economics? From optimality to sustainability?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 323-345, July.
- Martin Jänicke & Harald Mönch & Thomas Ranneberg & Udo Simonis, 1989. "Structural change and environmental impact," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 24-35, January.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Frank Figge & Tobias Hahn, 2004. "Sustainable Value Added: ein neues Maß des Nachhaltigkeitsbeitrags von Unternehmen am Beispiel der Henkel KGaA," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(1), pages 126-141.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2014.
"An Empirical Survey of the Ramifications of a Green Economy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "An Empirical Survey of the Ramifications of a Green Economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 356, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nicholas Z Muller, 2013. "Towards the Measurement of Net Economic Welfare: Air Pollution Damage in the U.S. National Accounts - 2002, 2005, 2008," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stenberg, Luz Centeno & Siriwardana, Mahinda, 2007. "Forest conservation in the Philippines: An economic assessment of selected policy responses using a computable general equilibrium model," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 671-693, February.
- Harris, Michael & Fraser, Iain, 2002.
"Natural resource accounting in theory and practice: A critical assessment,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(2), June.
- Harris, Michael & Fraser, Iain, 2001. "Natural Resource Accounting in Theory and Practive: A Critical Assessment," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125106, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Samakovlis, Eva, 2008. "How are Green National Accounts Produced in Practice?," Working Paper 105, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Travisi, C.M. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Managing environmental risk in agriculture: a systematic perspective on the potential of quantitative policy-oriented risk valuation," Serie Research Memoranda 0043, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.