Developments in the throughput-income relationship: theoretical and empirical observations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Selden Thomas M. & Song Daqing, 1994. "Environmental Quality and Development: Is There a Kuznets Curve for Air Pollution Emissions?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 147-162, September.
- Auty, Richard, 1985. "Materials intensity of GDP: Research issues on the measurement and explanation of change," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 275-283, December.
- Bossanyi, Ervin, 1979. "UK primary energy consumption and the changing structure of final demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 253-258, September.
- Siebert, Horst, 1982. "Nature as a life support system: Renewable resources and environmental disruption," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3569, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Opschoor, J. (Hans) B., 1995. "Ecospace and the fall and rise of throughput intensity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 137-140, November.
- Simonis, Udo Ernst, 1989. "Industrial restructuring for sustainable development: Three points of departure," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Environmental Policy FS II 89-401, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-97, June.
- Chesshire, John, 1986. "An energy-efficient future : A strategy for the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 395-412, October.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.