Forest conservation in the Philippines: An economic assessment of selected policy responses using a computable general equilibrium model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Forest Policy and Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Korten, Frances F., 1994. "Questioning the call for environmental loans: A critical examination of forestry lending in the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 971-981, July.
- Bartelmus, Peter, 1999. "Green accounting for a sustainable economy: Policy use and analysis of environmental accounts in the Philippines," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 155-170, April.
- Wiebelt, Manfred, 1995.
"Stopping deforestation in the Amazon : trade-off between ecological and economic targets?,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
1654, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Manfred Wiebelt, 1995. "Stopping deforestation in the Amazon: Trade-off between ecological and economic targets?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 542-568, September.
- Jeffrey R. Vincent, 1990. "Rent Capture and the Feasibility of Tropical Forest Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(2), pages 212-223.
- Wilen, James E., 1985. "Bioeconomics of renewable resource use," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-124 Elsevier.
- W. Jill Harrison & K.R. Pearson, 1994.
"Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
ip-64, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Harrison, W Jill & Pearson, K R, 1996. "Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 83-127, May.
- Ackerman, Frank, 1994. "The natural interest rate of the forest: Macroeconomic requirements for sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-26, May.
- Luz Centeno Stenberg & Mahinda Siriwardana, 2002. "Deforestation in the Philippines: a different perspective," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 415-432.
- Luz Centeno Stenberg & Mahinda Siriwardana, 2006. "The steady-state treatment of forestry in CGE models," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17.
- Banerjee, Onil & Alavalapati, Janaki, 2009. "A computable general equilibrium analysis of forest concessions in Brazil," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 244-252, July.
- Bhubaneswor Dhakal & Hugh Bigsby & Ross Cullen, 2012. "Socioeconomic Impacts of Public Forest Policies on Heterogeneous Agricultural Households," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(1), pages 73-95, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.