Schools, school quality and achievement growth: Evidence from the Philippines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 25 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lorraine Dearden & Javier Ferri & Costas Meghir, 2002.
"The Effect Of School Quality On Educational Attainment And Wages,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Lorraine Dearden & Javier Ferri & Costas Meghir, 1998. "The effect of school quality on educational attainment and wages," IFS Working Papers W98/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lorraine Dearden & Javier Ferri & Costas Meghir, 2000. "The effect of school quality on educational attainment and wages," IFS Working Papers W00/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Steven G. Rivkin & Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain, 2005.
"Teachers, Schools, and Academic Achievement,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(2), pages 417-458, 03.
- Link, Charles R. & Mulligan, James G., 1991. "Classmates' effects on black student achievement in public school classrooms," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 297-310, December.
- John DiNardo & Justin L. Tobias, 2001.
"Nonparametric Density and Regression Estimation,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 11-28, Fall.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., .
"Nonparametric Regression using Bayesian Variable Selection,"
Statistics Working Paper
_009, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 1996. "Nonparametric regression using Bayesian variable selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 317-343, December.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-77, September.
- Koop, G. & Poirier, D., 2000.
"Bayesian Variants of Some Classical Semiparametric Regression Techniques,"
00-01-22, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Koop, Gary & Poirier, Dale J., 2004. "Bayesian variants of some classical semiparametric regression techniques," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 259-282, December.
- Gary Koop & Dale J. Poirer, 2004. "Bayesian Variants of Some classical Semiparametric Regression Techniques," ESE Discussion Papers 73, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Koop, Gary & Tobias, Justin L., 2006.
"Semiparametric Bayesian inference in smooth coefficient models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 283-315, September.
- Koop, Gary M & Tobias, Justin, 2006. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference in Smooth Coefficient Models," Staff General Research Papers 12202, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gary Koop & Justin Tobias, 2003. "Semiparametric Bayesian inference in smooth coefficient models," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Kohlin, Gunnar & Sills, Erin O. & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Wilfong, Christopher, 2011. "Energy, gender and development: what are the linkages ? where is the evidence ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5800, The World Bank.
- Lant Pritchett, Justin Sandefur, 2013. "Context Matters for Size: Why External Validity Claims and Development Practice Don't Mix-Working Paper 336," Working Papers 336, Center for Global Development.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2008. "“After all, most of the ‘Myth’ has some blurred empirical foundation: determinants of University level performance of students: case study of Rural Development Course covered in 2008 with in Mek," MPRA Paper 17923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Alexandre Larouche & Mircea Trandafir, 2011. "Quality of higher education and the labor market in developing countries: Evidence from an education reform in Senegal," Cahiers de recherche 11-17, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised May 2012.
- David Tobón & Germán Darío Valencia Agudelo & Paul Ríos Gallego & John Fredy Bedoya, 2008. "Hierarchical Organization and School Academic Achievement in Medellin: An Analysis from the Educational Production Function," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 68, pages 145-173, Enero-Jun.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.