The Demand for Higher Education in Belgium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 17 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1981. "Staying-on at School in England and Wales," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(192), pages 345-63, November.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1975. "Wealth Neutrality and Local Choice in Public Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 75-89, March.
- Lehr, Dona K & Newton, Jan M, 1978. "Time Series and Cross-Sectional Investigations of the Demand for Higher Education," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(3), pages 411-22, July.
- Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1977. "Education and Screening," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 949-58, December.
- Schwartz, J. Brad, 1985. "Student financial aid and the college enrollment decision: the effects of public and private grants and interest subsidies," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 129-144, April.
- Michael B. Tannen, 1978. "The investment motive for attending college," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 31(4), pages 489-497, July.
- King, Jonathan, 1993. "The demand for higher education in Puerto Rico," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 257-265, September.
- Kodde, David A. & Ritzen, Josef M.M., 1985. "The demand for education under capital market imperfections," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 347-362, August.
- H. Youn Kim, 1988. "The Consumer Demand for Education," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(2), pages 173-192.
- Hopkins, Thomas D, 1974. "Higher Education Enrollment Demand," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(1), pages 53-65, March.
- Kodde, David A & Ritzen, Jozef M M, 1984. "Integrating Consumption and Investment Motives in a Neoclassical Model of Demand for Education," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 598-608.
- Galper, Harvey & Dunn, Robert M, Jr, 1969. "A Short-Run Demand Function for Higher Education in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(5), pages 765-77, Sept./Oct.
- Suloc, Joseph M., 1982. "The demand for community college education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 351-361, August.
- Blaug, Mark, 1976. "The Empirical Status of Human Capital Theory: A Slightly Jaundiced Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 827-55, September.
- Wallace, T D & Ihnen, L A, 1975. "Full-Time Schooling in Life-Cycle Models of Human Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(1), pages 137-55, February.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, octubre-d.
- Yoshi-Fumi Nakata & Carl Mosk, 1987. "The Demand for College Education in Postwar Japan," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(3), pages 377-404.
- Cohn, Elchanan & Kiker, B. F. & De Oliveira, M. Mendes, 1987. "Further evidence on the screening hypothesis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 289-294.
- Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira, 2011. "Determinants and projections of demand for higher education in Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_15, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Neugart, M. & Tuinstra, J., 2001.
"Endogenous Fluctuations in the Demand of Education,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
01-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Michael Neugart & Jan Tuinstra, 2003. "Endogenous fluctuations in the demand for education," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 29-51, 02.
- Michael Neugart & Jan Tuinstra, 2002. "Endogenous fluctuations in the demand for education," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 107, Society for Computational Economics.
- Neugart, Michael & Tuinstra, Jan, 2001. "Endogenous fluctuations in the demand for education," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 01-209, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- E. Opdecam & P. Everaert, 2011. "Improving student satisfaction and time spent by team learning in accounting education," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/759, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- E. Opdecam & P. Everaert & H. Van Keer & F. Buysschaert, 2012. "The effect of team learning on student profile and student performance in accounting education," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/774, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira, 2009. "Student based funding in higher education systems with declining and uncertain enrolments: the Portuguese case," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Flannery, Darragh & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2013. "The demand for higher education: A static structural approach accounting for individual heterogeneity and nesting patterns," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 243-257.
- Mueller, Richard E. & Rockerbie, Duane, 2005. "Determining demand for university education in Ontario by type of student," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 469-483, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.