What makes a good principal? How teachers assess the performance of principals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-77, September.
- Eberts, Randall W. & Stone, Joe A., 1988. "Student achievement in public schools: Do principals make a difference?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 291-299, June.
- Brewer, Dominic J., 1993. "Principals and student outcomes: Evidence from U.S. high schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 281-292, December.
- Billger, Sherrilyn M., 2007. "Principal Accountability at Private Secondary Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 3162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Billger, Sherrilyn M., 2007.
"Principals as Agents? Investigating Accountability in the Compensation and Performance of School Principals,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2662, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sherrilyn M. Billger, 2007. "Principals as Agents? Investigating Accountability in the Compensation and Performance of School Principals," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 61(1), pages 90-107, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.