Dollars and performance: treating alcohol misuse in Maine
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hanushek, E-A & Rivkin, S-G & Taylor, L-L, 1995.
"Aggregation and the Estimated Effects of School Resources,"
RCER Working Papers
397, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Hanushek, Eric A & Rivkin, Steven G & Taylor, Lori L, 1996. "Aggregation and the Estimated Effects of School Resources," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(4), pages 611-27, November.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Steven G. Rivkin & Lori L. Taylor, 1996. "Aggregation and the Estimated Effects of School Resources," NBER Working Papers 5548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1978.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1251-71, November.
- Summers, Anita A & Wolfe, Barbara L, 1977. "Do Schools Make a Difference?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 639-52, September.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-77, September.
- Lien, Hsien-Ming & Albert Ma, Ching-To & McGuire, Thomas G., 2004. "Provider-client interactions and quantity of health care use," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1261-1283, November.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Matilde P. Machado & Michael H. Riordan, 2001.
"Measuring the Relative Performance of Providers of a Health Service,"
NBER Working Papers
8385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Matilde P. Machado & Michael Riordan, 2002. "Measuring the relative performance of providers of a health service," Discussion Papers 0102-12, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Matilde P. Machado, 2003.
"A Consistent Estimator For The Binomial Distribution In The Presence Of "Incidental Parameters": An Application To Patent Data,"
Economics Working Papers
we031905, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Machado, Matilde P., 2004. "A consistent estimator for the binomial distribution in the presence of "incidental parameters": an application to patent data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 73-98, March.
- Matilde P. Machado, 2003. "Substance Abuse Treatment: What Do We Know? An Economist’S Perspective," Economics Working Papers we035621, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Matilde Machado, 2005. "Substance abuse treatment, what do we know?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 53-64, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.