A forecasting model of the Sri Lankan economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 12 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P.A.V.B. Swamy & Roger K. Conway & Peter von zur Muehlen, 1984. "The foundations of econometrics: are there any?," Special Studies Papers 182, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Swamy, P A V B & Holmes, James M, 1971. "The Use of Undersized Samples in the Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 455-59, May.
- Ghartey, Edward E. & Rao, U. L. G., 1990. "A short-run forecasting model of Ghana," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 291-308, July.
- Khan, Ashfaque H., 1987. "Aggregate consumption function and income distribution effect: Some evidence from developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(10-11), pages 1369-1374.
- Dutta, M & Su, V, 1969. "An Econometric Model of Puerto Rico," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(107), pages 319-33, July.
- Beach, Charles M & MacKinnon, James G, 1978. "A Maximum Likelihood Procedure for Regression with Autocorrelated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 51-58, January.
- Swamy, P. A. V. B., 1980. "A comparison of estimators for undersized samples," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 161-181, October.
- Biorn, Erik & Jensen, Morten & Reymert, Morten, 1987. "KVARTS - a quarterly model of the Norwegian economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 77-109, January.
- Fisher, Walter D & Wadycki, Walter J, 1971. "Estimating a Structural Equation in a Large System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 461-65, May.
- Brooks, Ray & Gibbs, Darren, 1994. "A model of the New Zealand economy Reserve Bank Model XII," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 5-86, January.
- Nadeem U. Haque & Kajal Lahiri & Peter J. Montiel, 1990. "A Macroeconometric Model for Developing Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(3), pages 537-559, September.
- Musila, Jacob Wanjala & Rao, U. L. Gouranga, 2002. "A forecasting model of the Kenyan economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 801-814, November.
- Musila, Jacob Wanjala, 2002. "An econometric model of the Malawian economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 295-330, March.
- Olexa, Michal, 1999. "Analysis and Econometric Modelling of the Fiscal Sector in the Slovak Republic," Transition Economics Series 2, Institute for Advanced Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.