Makroökonometrische Modelle: Ansätze, Ziele, Probleme
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES) in its journal Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 107 (1971)
Issue (Month): III (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank de Leeuw & Edward Gramlich, 1968. "The Federal Reserve-MIT economic model," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 11-40.
- Wold, Herman O, 1969. "Econometrics as Pioneering in Nonexperimental Model Building," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 369-81, July.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1964. "A Postwar Quarterly Model: Description and Applications," NBER Chapters, in: Models of Income Determination, pages 11-58 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John C. Lambelet & Kurt Schiltknecht, 1970. "A Short-Term Forecasting Model of the Swiss Economy," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 106(III), pages 281-341, September.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1956. "The Efficiency of Estimation in Econometric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 11, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Liu, Ta-Chung, 1969. "A Monthly Recursive Econometric Model of United States: A Test of Feasibility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Rudolf R. Rhomberg, 1964. "A Model of the Canadian Economy Under Fixed and Fluctuating Exchange Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 1.
- Karl A. Fox, 1956. "Econometric Models of the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 128.
- Zerby, J A, 1969. "An Econometric Model of Monetary Interaction in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(13), pages 154-77, December.
- Dutta, M & Su, V, 1969. "An Econometric Model of Puerto Rico," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(107), pages 319-33, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.