Makroökonometrische Modelle: Ansätze, Ziele, Probleme
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES) in its journal Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 107 (1971)
Issue (Month): III (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karl A. Fox, 1956. "Econometric Models of the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 128.
- Zerby, J A, 1969. "An Econometric Model of Monetary Interaction in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(13), pages 154-77, December.
- Wold, Herman O, 1969. "Econometrics as Pioneering in Nonexperimental Model Building," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 369-81, July.
- Liu, Ta-Chung, 1969. "A Monthly Recursive Econometric Model of United States: A Test of Feasibility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Rudolf R. Rhomberg, 1964. "A Model of the Canadian Economy Under Fixed and Fluctuating Exchange Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 1.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1964. "A Postwar Quarterly Model: Description and Applications," NBER Chapters, in: Models of Income Determination, pages 11-58 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank de Leeuw & Edward Gramlich, 1968. "The Federal Reserve-MIT economic model," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 11-40.
- John C. Lambelet & Kurt Schiltknecht, 1970. "A Short-Term Forecasting Model of the Swiss Economy," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 106(III), pages 281-341, September.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1956. "The Efficiency of Estimation in Econometric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 11, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dutta, M & Su, V, 1969. "An Econometric Model of Puerto Rico," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(107), pages 319-33, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.