A Postwar Quarterly Model: Description and Applications
In: Models of Income Determination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 1815.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "From theory to practice in macroeconomic models: post-Keynesian eclecticism," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 67-90.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "Dalla teoria alla pratica nei modelli macroeconomici: l’eclettismo post-keynesiano," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 58(230-231), pages 71-96.
- Hall, Stephen George & Roudoi, Andrei & Albu, Lucian Liviu & Lupu, Radu & Calin, Adrian Cantemir, 2014. "Lawrence R. Klein and the Economic Forecasting – A Survey," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 5-14, March.
- Heinz König, 1971. "Makroökonometrische Modelle: Ansätze, Ziele, Probleme," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 107(III), pages 546-578, September.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "From theory to practice in macroeconomic models: post-Keynesian eclecticism," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 67-90.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.