The Federal Reserve-MIT economic model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Federal Reserve Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (1968)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1997. "Does Monetary Policy Affect Real Economic Activity?: Why Do We Still Ask This Question?," NBER Working Papers 5212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Mann, 1968. "How does monetary policy affect the economy?," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 803-814.
- Raymond E. Lombra & Raymond G. Torto, 1975. "The strategy of monetary policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 3-14.
- T. Muench & A. Rolnick & N. Wallace, 1974. "Tests for Structural Change and Prediction Intervals for the reduced Forms of Two Structural Models of the U.S.: THe FRB-MIT and Michigan Quarterly Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 3, pages 45-74 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Poole, 2008. "Rules-of-thumb for guiding monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 447-498.
- Heinz König, 1971. "Makroökonometrische Modelle: Ansätze, Ziele, Probleme," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 107(III), pages 546-578, September.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Effects of Shifting Saving Patterns on Interest Rates and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.