An econometric model of the Malawian economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 19 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tavlas, George S., 1983. "A model of the inflationary process in six major O.E.C.D. economies: Empirical results and policy implications," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 19-35, March.
- Edward, Sebastian, 1986.
"Are Devaluations Contractionary?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 501-08, August.
- Rankaduwa, Wimal & Rao, U. L. Gouranga & Ogwang, Tomson, 1995. "A forecasting model of the Sri Lankan economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 343-375, October.
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978.
"Contractionary effects of devaluation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- Nadeem U. Haque & Kajal Lahiri & Peter J. Montiel, 1990. "A Macroeconometric Model for Developing Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(3), pages 537-559, September.
- Elliott, James & Kwack, Sung Y. & Tavlas, George S., 1986. "An econometric model of the Kenyan economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 2-30, January.
- Brooks, Ray & Gibbs, Darren, 1994. "A model of the New Zealand economy Reserve Bank Model XII," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 5-86, January.
- Chiu, Yi-Bin & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Sun, Chia-Hung, 2010. "The U.S. trade imbalance and real exchange rate: An application of the heterogeneous panel cointegration method," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 705-716, May.
- Donyina-Ameyaw, Samuel, 2004. "A Small Macroeconmetric Model Of Trade And Inflation In Ghana," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 696, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chance Mwabutwa & Manoel Bittencourt & Nicola Viegi, 2012.
"Financial Reforms and Consumption Behaviour in Malawi,"
306, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Manoel Bittencourt & Chance Mwabutwa & Nicola Viegi, 2012. "Financial Reforms and Consumption Behaviour in Malawi," Working Papers 201210, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.