An equilibrium model of child maltreatment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Becker, Gary S & Mulligan, Casey B, 1997. "The Endogenous Determination of Time Preference," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(3), pages 729-58, August.
- Robert Gibbons & Kevin J. Murphy, 1991.
"Optimal Incentive Contracts in the Presence of Career Concerns: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
3792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gibbons, Robert & Murphy, Kevin J, 1992. "Optimal Incentive Contracts in the Presence of Career Concerns: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 468-505, June.
- Murphy, K.J. & Gibbons, R., 1990. "Optimal Incentive Contracts in the Presence of Career Concerns : Theory and Evidence," Papers 90-09, Rochester, Business - Managerial Economics Research Center.
- Gibbons, R. & Murphy, K.J., 1990. "Optimal Incentive Contracts In The Presence Of Career Concerns: Theory And Evidence," Working papers 563, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Christina Paxson & Jane Waldfogel, 1999.
"Work, Welfare, and Child Maltreatment,"
278, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1987.
"Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 303-28, March.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Paul R. Milgrom, 1985. "Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 742, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bruce A. Weinberg, 2001. "An Incentive Model of the Effect of Parental Income on Children," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(2), pages 266-280, April.
- Wieland, Volker, 2000.
"Learning by doing and the value of optimal experimentation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 501-534, April.
- Volker Wieland, 1996. "Learning by doing and the value of optimal experimentation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kohei Kubota & Akiko Kamesaka & Masao Ogaki & Fumio Ohtake, 2013. "Cultures, Worldviews, and Intergenerational Altruism," ERSA conference papers ersa13p758, European Regional Science Association.
- Barnett, Richard & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Puhakka, Mikko, 2012.
School of Economics Working Paper Series
2012-7, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Richard C. Barnett & Joydeep Bhattacharya & Mikko Puhakka, 2013. "Patience Cycles," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 169(2), pages 339-354, June.
- Masao Ogaki & Fumio Ohtake & Akiko Kamesaka & Kohei Kubota, 2013. "Cultures, Worldviews, and Intergenerational Altruism," 2013 Meeting Papers 690, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vipul Bhatt, 2011. "Adolescent Alcohol Use and Intergenerational Transfers: Evidence from Micro Data," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 296-307, June.
- K. Ali Akkemik & Marcus Dittrich & Koray GÃ¶ksal & Kristina Leipold & Masao Ogaki, 2013. "Worldviews and Intergenerational Altruism: Empirical Evidence for Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa13p823, European Regional Science Association.
- James J. Heckman & Stefano Mosso, 2014.
"The Economics of Human Development and Social Mobility,"
2014-004, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Heckman, James J. & Mosso, Stefano, 2014. "The Economics of Human Development and Social Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 8000, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Stefano Mosso, 2014. "The Economics of Human Development and Social Mobility," NBER Working Papers 19925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.