Patterns of productivity growth in South Korean manufacturing industries, 1963-1979
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Other versions of this item:
- David Dollar & Kenneth Sokoloff, 1988. "Patterns of Productivity Growth In South Korean Manufacturing Industries, 1963-1979," UCLA Economics Working Papers 481, UCLA Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Westphal, Larry E., 1978. "The republic of Korea's experience with export-led industrial development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 347-382, March.
- Maddison, Angus, 1987. "Growth and Slowdown in Advanced Capitalist Economies: Techniques of Quantitative Assessment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 649-98, June.
- Elsadig Musa Ahmed, 2011. "Measuring the effects of labour productivity on ASEAN5 plus 3 economic growth," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 069-074.
- Bos, J.W.B. & Economidou, C. & Koetter, M. & Kolari, J.W., 2010. "Do all countries grow alike?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 113-127, January.
- Chang-Soo Lee, 1998. "Sustainability of Growth in the Korean Manufacturing Sector," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 279, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ng, Linda Fung-Yee & Tuan, Chyau, 1997. "Evolving outward investment, industrial concentration, and technology change: Implications for post-1997 Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 315-332.
- Kim, Euysung, 2000. "Trade liberalization and productivity growth in Korean manufacturing industries: price protection, market power, and scale efficiency," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 55-83, June.
- Ueda, Atsuko, 2000. "A Growth Model of "Miracle" in Korea," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Kim, Sangho, 2003. "Is output growth of Korean manufacturing firms productivity-driven?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 669-678, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.