The republic of Korea's experience with export-led industrial development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 6 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt & Isabel Tecu, 2009.
"When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
09-080, Harvard Business School.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt, 2006. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_030, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt, 2006. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 12275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lewis Kubo & Robinson De Melo, 1983. "Modelos de Equilibrio General para el Análisis de Estrategias Alternativas de Comercio Exterior: Una Aplicación a Corea," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 20(61), pages 313-344.
- Kokko, Ari, 2002. "Export-Led Growth in East Asia: Lessons for Europe's Transition Economies," EIJS Working Paper Series 142, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- David Dollar & Kenneth Sokoloff, 1988.
"Patterns of Productivity Growth In South Korean Manufacturing Industries, 1963-1979,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
481, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dollar, David & Sokoloff, Kenneth, 1990. "Patterns of productivity growth in South Korean manufacturing industries, 1963-1979," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 309-327, October.
- Turan Subasat, 2003. "Does the Dollar Index Really Measure Outward Orientation?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 309-326.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.