A Growth Model of "Miracle" in Korea
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Quah, Danny, 1993.
"Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 426-434, April.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical Cross-Section Dynamics in Economic Growth," FMG Discussion Papers dp154, Financial Markets Group.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990.
"Equipment Investment and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1993.
"Making a Miracle,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 251-72, March.
- Kwon, Jene K., 1986. "Capital utilization, economies of scale and technical change in the growth of total factor productivity : An Explanation of South Korean manufacturing Growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 75-89, November.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1992.
"Projection methods for solving aggregate growth models,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 410-452, December.
- Judd, K.L., 1992. "Projection Methods for Saving Aggregate Growth Models," Working Papers e-92-7, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Benhabib, Jess & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1991.
"Externalities and Growth Accounting,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 82-113, March.
- Den Haan, Wouter J & Marcet, Albert, 1994.
"Accuracy in Simulations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 3-17, January.
- den Haan, Wouter J & Marcet, Albert, 1990.
"Solving the Stochastic Growth Model by Parameterizing Expectations,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 31-34, January.
- Wouter Denhaan & Albert Marcet, 1990. "FORTRAN code for Simulation Parameterized Expecations Algorithm," QM&RBC Codes 57, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Nishimizu, Mieko & Robinson, Sherman, 1984. "Trade policies and productivity change in semi-industrialized countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 177-206.
- Dollar, David & Sokoloff, Kenneth, 1990.
"Patterns of productivity growth in South Korean manufacturing industries, 1963-1979,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 309-327, October.
- David Dollar & Kenneth Sokoloff, 1988. "Patterns of Productivity Growth In South Korean Manufacturing Industries, 1963-1979," UCLA Economics Working Papers 481, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991.
"Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Pack, Howard & Westphal, Larry E., 1986. "Industrial strategy and technological change : Theory versus reality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-128, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.