Improving parameter tests in covariance structure analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 26 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Masanori Ichikawa & Sadanori Konishi, 1995. "Application of the bootstrap methods in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 77-93, March.
- Albert Satorra, 1993.
"On the asymptotic optimality of alternative minimum-distance estimators in linear latent-variable models,"
Economics Working Papers
35, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Satorra, Albert & Neudecker, Heinz, 1994. "On the Asymptotic Optimality of Alternative Minimum-Distance Estimators in Linear Latent-Variable Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 867-883, December.
- Anderson, T. W., 1989. "Linear latent variable models and covariance structures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 91-119, May.
- Gerhard Arminger & Ronald Schoenberg, 1989. "Pseudo maximum likelihood estimation and a test for misspecification in mean and covariance structure models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 409-425, September.
- Kenneth Bollen, 1996. "An alternative two stage least squares (2SLS) estimator for latent variable equations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 109-121, March.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1982. "Multivariate regression models for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 5-46, January.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Chan, Wai, 2008. "Structural equation modeling with near singular covariance matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4842-4858, June.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Kentaro Hayashi, 2005. "On muthén’s maximum likelihood for two-level covariance structure models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 147-167, March.
- Robert Jennrich, 2008. "Nonparametric Estimation of Standard Errors in Covariance Analysis Using the Infinitesimal Jackknife," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 579-594, December.
- Jorgensen, Bradley S. & Syme, Geoffrey J., 2000. "Protest responses and willingness to pay: attitude toward paying for stormwater pollution abatement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 251-265, May.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Peter Bentler, 2002. "On normal theory based inference for multilevel models with distributional violations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 539-561, December.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Peter Bentler, 2000. "Robust mean and covariance structure analysis through iteratively reweighted least squares," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 43-58, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.