An alternative two stage least squares (2SLS) estimator for latent variable equations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 61 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aigner, Dennis J. & Hsiao, Cheng & Kapteyn, Arie & Wansbeek, Tom, 1984. "Latent variable models in econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1321-1393 Elsevier.
- Albert Madansky, 1964. "Instrumental variables in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 105-113, June.
- Blaine Robbins, 2012. "Institutional Quality and Generalized Trust: A Nonrecursive Causal Model," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 235-258, June.
- Janne Petersen & Karen Bandeen-Roche & Esben Budtz-Jørgensen & Klaus Groes Larsen, 2012. "Predicting Latent Class Scores for Subsequent Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 244-262, April.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Bentler, Peter M., 1997. "Improving parameter tests in covariance structure analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 177-198, December.
- Karin Schermelleh-Engel & Christina Werner & Andreas Klein & Helfried Moosbrugger, 2010. "Nonlinear structural equation modeling: is partial least squares an alternative?," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Graevenitz, Georg von & Weber, Richard, 2011.
"How to Educate Entrepreneurs?,"
Discussion Papers in Business Administration
12280, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Alejandro Díaz-Bautista & Diego Prieto Seyffert & Luis Treviño Garza, 2004. "La Política Monetaria y el Corto en México," Macroeconomics 0402023, EconWPA.
- Klaus Holst & Esben Budtz-Jørgensen, 2013. "Linear latent variable models: the lava-package," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 1385-1452, August.
- Max Gillman & Dario Cziráky, 2004. "Inflation and Endogenous Growth in Underground Economies," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 050, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.