An alternative two stage least squares (2SLS) estimator for latent variable equations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 61 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aigner, Dennis J. & Hsiao, Cheng & Kapteyn, Arie & Wansbeek, Tom, 1984. "Latent variable models in econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1321-1393 Elsevier.
- Albert Madansky, 1964. "Instrumental variables in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 105-113, June.
- repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janne Petersen & Karen Bandeen-Roche & Esben Budtz-Jørgensen & Klaus Groes Larsen, 2012. "Predicting Latent Class Scores for Subsequent Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 244-262, April.
- Karin Schermelleh-Engel & Christina Werner & Andreas Klein & Helfried Moosbrugger, 2010. "Nonlinear structural equation modeling: is partial least squares an alternative?," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Graevenitz, Georg von & Weber, Richard, 2011.
"How to Educate Entrepreneurs?,"
Discussion Papers in Business Administration
12440, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Kenneth Bollen & Stanislav Kolenikov & Shawn Bauldry, 2014. "Model-Implied Instrumental Variable—Generalized Method of Moments (MIIV-GMM) Estimators for Latent Variable Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 20-50, January.
- Dario Cziraky & Max Gillman, 2004. "Inflation and Endogenous Growth in Underground Economies," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 50, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Bentler, Peter M., 1997. "Improving parameter tests in covariance structure analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 177-198, December.
- Blaine Robbins, 2012. "Institutional Quality and Generalized Trust: A Nonrecursive Causal Model," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 235-258, June.
- Klaus Holst & Esben Budtz-Jørgensen, 2013. "Linear latent variable models: the lava-package," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 1385-1452, August.
- Alejandro Díaz-Bautista & Diego Prieto Seyffert & Luis Treviño Garza, 2004. "La Política Monetaria y el Corto en México," Macroeconomics 0402023, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.