Instrumental variables in factor analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 29 (1964)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. Gibson, 1960. "Remarks on tucker's inter-battery method of factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 19-25, March.
- Heaton, Chris & Solo, Victor, 2012. "Estimation of high-dimensional linear factor models with grouped variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 348-367.
- Bruce N. Lehmann & David M. Modest, 2003. "Diversification and the Optimal Construction of Basis Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 9461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce N. Lehmann & David M. Modest, 1985. "The Empirical Foundations of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory II: The Optimal Construction of Basis Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 1726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Jennrich, 1986. "A gauss-newton algorithm for exploratory factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 277-284, June.
- Kenneth Bollen, 1996. "An alternative two stage least squares (2SLS) estimator for latent variable equations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 109-121, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.