On the Asymptotic Optimality of Alternative Minimum-Distance Estimators in Linear Latent-Variable Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 05 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
Other versions of this item:
- Albert Satorra, 1993. "On the asymptotic optimality of alternative minimum-distance estimators in linear latent-variable models," Economics Working Papers 35, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1982. "Multivariate regression models for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 5-46, January.
- Anderson, T. W., 1989. "Linear latent variable models and covariance structures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 91-119, May.
- Prokhorov, Artem, 2009.
"On relative efficiency of quasi-MLE and GMM estimators of covariance structure models,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 4-6, January.
- Artem Prokhorov, 2008. "On relative efficiency of Quasi-MLE and GMM estimators of covariance structure models," Working Papers 08004, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- M. Antònia Monés & Eva Ventura, 1993. "Saving decisions and fiscal incentives: A Spanish panel based analysis," Economics Working Papers 41, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2005. "Asymptotic robustness of the asymptotic biases in structural equation modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 771-783, June.
- Damba Lkhagvasuren, 2009. "Large Locational Differences in Unemployment Despite High Labor Mobility: Impact of Moving Cost on Aggregate Unemployment and Welfare," Working Papers 09009, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Eva Ventura & Albert Satorra, 1998. "Lyfe-cycle effects on household expenditures: A latent-variable approach," Economics Working Papers 354, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Bentler, Peter M., 1997. "Improving parameter tests in covariance structure analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 177-198, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.