Linear latent variable models and covariance structures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert Satorra, 1992. "Multi-sample analysis of moment-structures: Asymptotic validity of inferences based on second-order moments," Economics Working Papers 16, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette & Simioni, Michel, 1995. "Stochastic production frontiers and panel data: A latent variable framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 534-547, February.
- Albert Satorra, 1991. "Asymptotic robust inferences in the analysis of mean and covariance structures," Economics Working Papers 3, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kano, Yutaka & Takai, Keiji, 2011. "Analysis of NMAR missing data without specifying missing-data mechanisms in a linear latent variate model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(9), pages 1241-1255, October.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2005. "Asymptotic robustness of the asymptotic biases in structural equation modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 771-783, June.
- Artem Prokhorov, 2008.
"On relative efficiency of Quasi-MLE and GMM estimators of covariance structure models,"
08004, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Prokhorov, Artem, 2009. "On relative efficiency of quasi-MLE and GMM estimators of covariance structure models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 4-6, January.
- Yutaka Kano & Masamori Ihara, 1994. "Identification of inconsistent variates in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 5-20, March.
- Paul M. Patterson & Timothy J. Richards, 2000. "Newspaper advertisement characteristics and consumer preferences for apples: A mimic model approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 159-177.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Bentler, Peter M., 1997. "Improving parameter tests in covariance structure analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 177-198, December.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2004. "Asymptotic biases in exploratory factor analysis and structural equation modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 235-256, June.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Hong-Tu Zhu, 2002. "Maximum likelihood estimation of nonlinear structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 189-210, June.
- Albert Satorra, 1993.
"On the asymptotic optimality of alternative minimum-distance estimators in linear latent-variable models,"
Economics Working Papers
35, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Satorra, Albert & Neudecker, Heinz, 1994. "On the Asymptotic Optimality of Alternative Minimum-Distance Estimators in Linear Latent-Variable Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 867-883, December.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2003.
"A Bilateral Comparison Of Fruit And Vegetable Consumption: U.S And Canada,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
21891, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2004. "A Bilateral Comparison of Fruit and Vegetable Consumption: U.S. and Canada," Working Papers 28538, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Jeffrey, Scott R., 2000. "Efficiency And Economic Performance: An Application Of The Mimic Model," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Shalabh & Garg, Gaurav & Misra, Neeraj, 2009. "Use of prior information in the consistent estimation of regression coefficients in measurement error models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1498-1520, August.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Bentler, Peter M., 2005. "Asymptotic robustness of the normal theory likelihood ratio statistic for two-level covariance structure models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 328-343, June.
- Albert Satorra, 1990. "Robustness issues in structural equation modeling: a review of recent developments," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 367-386, November.
- Juan Carlos Bou & Albert Satorra, 2014. "Univariate versus multivariate modeling of panel data," Economics Working Papers 1417, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Patterson, Paul M. & Richards, Timothy J., 1998. "Print Advertisement Characteristics and Apple Variety Attraction: A Mimic Model Approach," Working Papers 28537, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.