Robustness issues in structural equation modeling: a review of recent developments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality and Quantity.
Volume (Year): 24 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, T. W., 1989. "Linear latent variable models and covariance structures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 91-119, May.
- Satorra, Albert & Bentler, Peter M., 1990. "Model conditions for asymptotic robustness in the analysis of linear relations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 235-249, December.
- Magnus, Jan R. & Neudecker, H., 1986. "Symmetry, 0-1 Matrices and Jacobians: A Review," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 157-190, August.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
- Albert Satorra, 1991. "Asymptotic robust inferences in the analysis of mean and covariance structures," Economics Working Papers 3, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Manuel Sánchez Pérez, 1996. "A strategy for the assessment of overall model fit in structural equation modeling for business economics," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 6, pages 183-210, Diciembre.
- Ringle, Christian M. & Götz, Oliver & Wetzels, Martin & Wilson, Bradley, 2009.
"On the Use of Formative Measurement Specifications in Structural Equation Modeling: A Monte Carlo Simulation Study to Compare Covariance-Based and Partial Least Squares Model Estimation Methodologies,"
15390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ringle, Christian M. & Götz, Oliver & Wetzels, Martin & Wilson, Bradley, 2009. "On the Use of Formative Measurement Specifications in Structural Equation Modeling: A Monte Carlo Simulation Study to Compare Covariance-Based and Partial Least Squares Model Estimation Methodologies," Research Memoranda 014, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Germà Coenders & Joan Batista-Foguet & Willem Saris, 2008. "Simple, Efficient and Distribution-free Approach to Interaction Effects in Complex Structural Equation Models," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 369-396, June.
- Terje Skjerpen, 2008. "Engel elasticities, pseudo-maximum likelihood estimation and bootstrapped standard errors. A case study," Discussion Papers 532, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.