Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 48 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dijkstra, Theo, 1983. "Some comments on maximum likelihood and partial least squares methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 67-90.
- Aigner, Dennis J. & Hsiao, Cheng & Kapteyn, Arie & Wansbeek, Tom, 1984. "Latent variable models in econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics, Elsevier, in: Z. Grilichesâ€ & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1321-1393 Elsevier.
- Bentler, P. M., 1983. "Simultaneous equation systems as moment structure models : With an introduction to latent variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 13-42.
- Karl JÃ¶reskog & Arthur Goldberger, 1972. "Factor analysis by generalized least squares," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 243-260, September.
- S. Lee & R. Jennrich, 1979. "A study of algorithms for covariance structure analysis with specific comparisons using factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 99-113, March.
- Pal, Manoranjan, 1980. "Consistent moment estimators of regression coefficients in the presence of errors in variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 349-364, December.
- Muthen, Bengt, 1983. "Latent variable structural equation modeling with categorical data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 43-65.
- Fang, C. & Krishnaiah, P. R., 1982. "Asymptotic distributions of functions of the eigenvalues of some random matrices for nonnormal populations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 39-63, March.
- anonymous, 1981. "Communications," Management Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 27(12), pages 1465-1472, December.
- anonymous, 1981. "Communications," Management Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 27(9), pages 1088-1091, September.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- J. Pfanzagl, 1972. "Further results on asymptotic normality I," Metrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 174-198, December.
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Huang, Steel & Simons, Gordon, 1981. "On the theory of elliptically contoured distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
- Bartholomew, D. J., 1983. "Latent variable models for ordered categorical data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 229-243.
- J. Pfanzagl, 1972. "Further results on asymptotic normality II," Metrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 89-97, December.
- Phillips, P C B, 1976. "The Iterated Minimum Distance Estimator and the Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 449-60, May.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.