Improper solutions in the analysis of covariance structures: Their interpretability and a comparison of alternate respecifications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 52 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Rindskopf, 1983. "Parameterizing inequality constraints on unique variances in linear structural models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 73-83, March.
- David Rindskopf, 1984. "Using phantom and imaginary latent variables to parameterize constraints in linear structural models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 37-47, March.
- Fornell, Claes, 1983. " Issues in the Application of Covariance Structure Analysis: A Comment," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 443-48, March.
- K. Jöreskog, 1967. "Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 443-482, December.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Bentler, P. M., 1983. "Simultaneous equation systems as moment structure models : With an introduction to latent variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 13-42.
- Sik-Yum Lee, 1980. "Estimation of covariance structure models with parameters subject to functional restraints," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 309-324, September.
- Clement Stone & Michael Sobel, 1990. "The robustness of estimates of total indirect effects in covariance structure models estimated by maximum," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 337-352, June.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Ying Cheng & Wei Zhang, 2010. "Determinants of Standard Errors of MLEs in Confirmatory Factor Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(4), pages 633-648, December.
- Kukla-Gryz, Anna, 2009. "Economic growth, international trade and air pollution: A decomposition analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1329-1339, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.