Nonconvergence, improper solutions, and starting values in lisrel maximum likelihood estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 50 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donald Rubin & Dorothy Thayer, 1982. "EM algorithms for ML factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 69-76, March.
- Sik-Yum Lee, 1980. "Estimation of covariance structure models with parameters subject to functional restraints," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 309-324, September.
- David Rindskopf, 1983. "Parameterizing inequality constraints on unique variances in linear structural models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 73-83, March.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Chan, Wai, 2008. "Structural equation modeling with near singular covariance matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4842-4858, June.
- Buehn, Andreas & Dell'Anno, Roberto & Schneider, Friedrich, 2012. "Fiscal illusion and the shadow economy: Two sides of the same coin?," MPRA Paper 42531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ihara, Masamori & Kano, Yutaka, 1995. "Identifiability of full, marginal, and conditional factor analysis models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 343-350, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.