Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 43 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Bock & Rolf Bargmann, 1966. "Analysis of covariance structures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 507-534, December.
- Claude Archer & Robert Jennrich, 1973. "Standard errors for rotated factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 581-592, December.
- T. Anderson, 1963. "The use of factor analysis in the statistical analysis of multiple time series," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-25, March.
- R. McDonald, 1974. "Testing pattern hypotheses for covariance matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 189-201, June.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- K. Jöreskog, 1967. "Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 443-482, December.
- Yutaka Kano, 1990. "Noniterative estimation and the choice of the number of factors in exploratory factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 277-291, June.
- Jerry Gilmer & Leonard Feldt, 1983. "Reliability estimation for a test with parts of unknown lengths," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 99-111, March.
- Poelmans, Steven, 2001. "Work-family conflict as a mediator of the work stress - mental health relationship," IESE Research Papers D/443, IESE Business School.
- Bengt Muthén, 1989. "Latent variable modeling in heterogeneous populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 557-585, September.
- Tang, Man-Lai & Lee, Sik-Yum, 1998. "Analysis of structural equation models with censored or truncated data via EM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 33-46, March.
- Stanley Mulaik, 1986. "Factor analysis and Psychometrika: Major developments," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 23-33, March.
- David Gerbing & James Anderson, 1987. "Improper solutions in the analysis of covariance structures: Their interpretability and a comparison of alternate respecifications," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 99-111, March.
- Ringle, Christian M., 2006. "Segmentation for path models and unobserved heterogeneity: The finite mixture partial least squares approach," MPRA Paper 10734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sik-Yum Lee & S. Wang, 1996. "Sensitivity analysis of structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 93-108, March.
- P. Bentler, 1986. "Structural modeling and psychometrika: An historical perspective on growth and achievements," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 35-51, March.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2002. "Consumption Inequality in Norway in the 80s and 90s," Discussion Papers 325, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2002. "Estimating Latent Total Consumption in a Household," Discussion Papers 324, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Werner Wothke & Michael Browne, 1990. "The direct product model for the mtmm matrix parameterized as a second order factor analysis model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 255-262, June.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2004. "Asymptotic biases in exploratory factor analysis and structural equation modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 235-256, June.
- Suzuki, Jun, 2011. "Structural modeling of the value of patent," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 986-1000, September.
- Cardona, Pablo & S. Lawrence, Barbara & M. Bentler, Peter, 2003. "Influence of social and work exchange relationships on organizational citizenship behavior, The," IESE Research Papers D/497, IESE Business School.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
- Hong-Tu Zhu & Sik-Yum Lee, 2001. "A Bayesian analysis of finite mixtures in the LISREL model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 133-152, March.
- Andreas Engelen & Florian Heinemann & Malte Brettel, 2009. "Cross-cultural entrepreneurship research: Current status and framework for future studies," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 163-189, September.
- Yutaka Kano & Akira Harada, 2000. "Stepwise variable selection in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 7-22, March.
- Elena Revilla, 2006. "Formal and informal facilitators of learning capability: the moderating effect of learning climate," Working Papers Economia wp06-09, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.