Stepwise variable selection in factor analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 65 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stanley Mulaik & Roderick McDonald, 1978. "The effect of additional variables on factor indeterminacy in models with a single common factor," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 177-192, June.
- Harman, Harry H., 1976. "Modern Factor Analysis," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 3, number 9780226316529, January.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Frederick Davis, 1944. "Fundamental factors of comprehension in reading," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 185-197, September.
- K. Jöreskog, 1967. "Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 443-482, December.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1987. "Factor analysis and AIC," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 317-332, September.
- Yutaka Kano & Masamori Ihara, 1994. "Identification of inconsistent variates in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 5-20, March.
- Michael Brusco & Renu Singh & Douglas Steinley, 2009. "Variable Neighborhood Search Heuristics for Selecting a Subset of Variables in Principal Component Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 705-726, December.
- Kristine Hogarty & Jeffrey Kromrey & John Ferron & Constance Hines, 2004. "Selection of variables in exploratory factor analysis: An empirical comparison of a stepwise and traditional approach," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(4), pages 593-611, December.
- Pacheco, Joaquín & Casado, Silvia & Porras, Santiago, 2013. "Exact methods for variable selection in principal component analysis: Guide functions and pre-selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 95-111.
- Kaoru Fueda & Masaya Iizuka & Yuichi Mori, 2009. "Variable selection in multivariate methods using global score estimation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 127-144, February.
- Brusco, Michael J. & Steinley, Douglas, 2011. "Exact and approximate algorithms for variable selection in linear discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 123-131, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.