The direct product model for the mtmm matrix parameterized as a second order factor analysis model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 55 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce Bloxom, 1968. "A note on invariance in three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 347-350, September.
- Bentler, P. M. & Poon, Wai-Yin & Lee, Sik-Yum, 1988. "Generalized multimode latent variable models: Implementation by standard programs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 107-118, December.
- David Rindskopf, 1983. "Parameterizing inequality constraints on unique variances in linear structural models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 73-83, March.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1966. "Some mathematical notes on three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 279-311, September.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- P. Bentler & Sik-Yum Lee, 1978. "Statistical aspects of a three-mode factor analysis model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 343-352, September.
- Bagozzi, Richard P. & Yi, Youjae & Nassen, Kent D., 1998. "Representation of measurement error in marketing variables: Review of approaches and extension to three-facet designs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 393-421, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.