Least-squares theory based on general distributional assumptions with an application to the incomplete observations problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 50 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "Model free regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 139-144.
- Dijkstra, Theo, 1983. "Some comments on maximum likelihood and partial least squares methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 67-90.
- Goedhart , T. & Praag, B.M.S. van & Kapteyn, A.J., 1980.
"The poverty line: A pilot survey in Europe,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-361907, Tilburg University.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Bentler, P. M., 1983. "Simultaneous equation systems as moment structure models : With an introduction to latent variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 13-42.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.