Some comments on maximum likelihood and partial least squares methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kondylis, Athanassios & Hadi, Ali S., 2006. "Derived components regression using the BACON algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 556-569, November.
- Antonio Giuffrida & Roberto F. Iunes & William D. Savedoff, 2005. "Health and Poverty in Brazil: Estimation by Structural Equation Model with Latent Variables," IDB Publications 53778, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mònica González & Ferran Casas & Germà Coenders, 2007. "A Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-Being in Adolescence: Major Strengths and Methodological Issues," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 267-295, January.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
- Luzar, E. Jane & Gan, Christopher E.C. & Kanjilal, Barun & Messonnier, Mark L., 1992. "Quality As A Latent Variable In Recreation Access Analysis," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- B. Praag & T. Dijkstra & J. Velzen, 1985. "Least-squares theory based on general distributional assumptions with an application to the incomplete observations problem," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 25-36, March.
- t. Dijkstra, 1990. "Some properties of estimated scale invariant covariance structures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 327-336, June.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
- Albert Satorra, 1992. "Multi-sample analysis of moment-structures: Asymptotic validity of inferences based on second-order moments," Economics Working Papers 16, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jan Leeuw, 1988. "Multivariate analysis with linearizable regressions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 437-454, December.
- Coenders, Germà & Bisbe, Josep & Saris, Willem E. & Batista-Foguet, Joan M., 2003. "Moderating Effects of Management Control Systems and Innovation on Performance. Simple Methods for Correcting the Effects of Measurement Error for Interaction Effects in Small Samples," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 7, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- O'Loughlin, Christina & Coenders, Germà, 2002. "Application of the European Customer Satisfaction Index to Postal Services. Structural Equation Models versus Partial Least Squares," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 4, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- Mònica González & Germà Coenders & Ferran Casas, 2008. "Using Non-linear Models for a Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-being," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Yoshikawa, Toru & Phan, Phillip H. & Linton, Jonathan, 2004. "The relationship between governance structure and risk management approaches in Japanese venture capital firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 831-849, November.
- Claes Cassel & Peter Hackl & Anders Westlund, 1999. "Robustness of partial least-squares method for estimating latent variable quality structures," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 435-446.
- Bisbe, Josep & Batista-Foguet, Joan-Manuel & Chenhall, Robert, 2007. "Defining management accounting constructs: A methodological note on the risks of conceptual misspecification," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 789-820.
- Folmer, H. & Nijkamp, P., 1986.
"Investment premiums : expensive but hardly effective,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0042, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Folmer, Henk & Nijkamp, Peter, 1987. "Investment Premiums: Expensive but Hardly Effective," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 43-72.
- Dirk Temme & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2006. "Formative Measurement Models in Covariance Structure Analysis: Specification and Identification," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-083, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.